Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi la liga fans :D ,

i think both these 2 teams have dominated greatly this season in valencia. valencia cf have been amazingly consistent since winter and have impressed both home and away and adapted some good football. real madrid cf unfortunately have had TERRIBLE away form :eek: and their success in la liga so far is mainly due to their excellent form at home and the support of their fans has kept them pushing for the title. the 2 teams have a lot to fight for and have a lot of determination. valencia havent won since 1971 and they wont want to lose it now...and real madrid cf would rather win it this season since its their centenary year. i think valencia are in the best position to win it at the moment...4 points clear and their draw is easy, whereas real madrid cf need to play deportivo...that too away from home :confused:

also, regardless of whoever wins la liga this season, who do you all think will fare better in the champions league next season? real madrid cf or valencia? valencia players have all the experience they need but the madrid players play their best football in europe and some have been playing there in almost every season in their career (ie: raul). i think real madrid cf will be the better team, since valencia cf's coach rafa benitez has no experience and knowledge of tactics in european football, whereas in the past, hector cuper had taken over valencia cf after steering mallorca to the cup winners cup final, so he knew what tactics he needed to do.

anyway, valencia cf are more then capable of causing a few more surprises, and i would just like to congratulate them on a fine performance this season :cool: . they have proven that their team wasnt fully reliant on one specific midfielder who left for italy last summer and have really played some attractive football this season. who needs mendieta when you have PABLO AIMAR! :D

M

·
0 Posts
Congratulations to Valencia for a fine season...particularly since they have lost so many great players to larger clubs (yet they seem to keep getting better).

I'd say they'd move furthar and furthar ahead of R.Madrid in Europe as Real's stars start to retire (Figo, Zidane, Hierro etc. etc.)...but it'll be tough for them; particularly after the transfer season when they start too lose players like Kily Gonzalez (I truly hope he stays with Valencia even though its more competition its great to be able to see such players in La Liga).

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no way mulgo...like i said earlier...valencia cf's coach, rafa benitez doesnt have any experience or knowledge of coaching a team in europe, whereas valencia's european triumphs came under a very experienced coach in hector cuper. as for ur comment on real madrid cf's players aging, ur wrong. figo and zidane still have a few more seasons left in them, hierro maybe too. and players like them who have such sublime class can never struggle against 99% of teams in europe.

anyway...congrats to valencia. great season.

M

·
0 Posts
A few more seasons...dont count on it
and even so why would you spend such bulk cash on like 2-3 seasons; they'll soon pay the price for seeking instant success both financially and competition wise.

·
Registered
53 Posts
No problem There is no problem in losing,but the main problem will be if u do not know why did u lose?.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts