Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,068 Posts
HEHEHE!

Okay, I can laugh about it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,825 Posts
Not a bad one if it came from someone whose team could actually win something this year. You are laughing at a team that will probably finish La Liga better positioned than you, maybe even winning it.
You got nothing to laugh about, but go on since you don´t get chances like this too often.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
4p behind is not much... ;)
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Look guys. Don't worry. Enjoy the entertainment. LIke my favorite team the NY YANKEES, your owner has decided to make a show and entertainment out of a team. So just sit back, and like I do, don't expect much from any season. Its going to be a circus and fun to watch.!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MILLS said:
Not a bad one if it came from someone whose team could actually win something this year. You are laughing at a team that will probably finish La Liga better positioned than you, maybe even winning it.
You got nothing to laugh about, but go on since you don´t get chances like this too often.
Do You Need A Tissue :D ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,896 Posts
We still have a great chance to win the liga baca just has a chance.

We beat you 2-1 in Nou Camp when Ronnie was out

you beat us 2-1 in the Bernabéu when Ronnie was out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
I’m very happy for Barca fans, they can not imagine themselves in the 3rd place,

It’s like they won the league and CL,

Always acting like kids
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This picture represents how your season has torn apart

oh we're gonna win the treble , we're gonna win the treble.........errr no

we're gonna win the double, we're gonna win the doulbe, we're gonna win the double....no

we're gonna win the league, we're gonna win the league....no again

:D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,925 Posts
Anyone have a picture of a ship firmly rooted to the bottom of the sea? Preferably with Barca colours please. ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,343 Posts
barca fans should grow up, for us this is just another fixture. barca base the thier season of these two games, games against valenica have meant more to us over the last 2-3 seasons!

Madrid played well, yesterday and were the better team. Barca have years to go yet to be talked in the same breath in terms of our style and silverware!

Dancing around over one game, Barca U are welcome to it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tony Montana said:
barca fans should grow up, for us this is just another fixture. barca base the thier season of these two games, games against valenica have meant more to us over the last 2-3 seasons!

Madrid played well, yesterday and were the better team. Barca have years to go yet to be talked in the same breath in terms of our style and silverware!

Dancing around over one game, Barca U are welcome to it!
look, this picture isn't all about the game yesterday, its everything that's gone on snice the spanish cup final, of course the lost yesterday was the final blow on the final nail in the coffin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,343 Posts
Even if this is the end of the cycle , wow what a cycle!

U should fear our signings in the summer, we will peak once more have no doubt!

Can U have a cycle like that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tony Montana said:
Even if this is the end of the cycle , wow what a cycle!

U should fear our signings in the summer, we will peak once more have no doubt!

Can U have a cycle like that?
if this is an attempt to make me feel bad, its not working :finger:

yeah, i've had a look in my crystal ball, its says we'll have another cycle like this aswell :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,343 Posts
win the league first, how many seasons?:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,343 Posts
Just a simple question!
Why do we need to clutch at straws?
 
1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Top