Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i wana knoow what real madrid goonnna buy thiis summer (players)
1-is any one signed for sure
2- who is the targets
i know requelmi mendez and AYALA

are targeted by real
anything else

PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
We have not signed anyone for 100% at the moment. The only guys that are coming to us are the loans -
Congo
Rodrigo
Canabal
Cambiasso
Tote

I don't know about Tena and Cesar though. They may stay in Valladolid after all :(

Celades is almost signed, but it's not official. The Tristan rumor has died down and it may be false, same for Solano, but I don't think anyone's too sad about that. According to agencies we're in the race for Desailly. Grabinski I've heard, but dunno

L

·
0 Posts
Two stories from Diario-As.

Sanz is desperate to bring Figo to Madrid from Barca. He has been investigating the clauses in his contract and he may be available for 2000m pta. This depends on wether Real win on Wednesday or not.

Roma have made a 5000m pta bid for Morientes so it looks even more likely Sanz might agree to sell. I hope this doesnt happen but if it has too at least we'll get the money we deserve for him.

By the way, according to Mercafutbol and the guy of Spanish football on Sky, Diego Tristan is signed very nearly for sure.

I am also very dissapointed in Riquelme not coming as I thought he was just the type of player to balance out our midfield. Who are the candidates now who are being linked in the creative midfield role. What happened to links with Aimar, Gonzalez, Rui Costa etc. as these seem to have died down.

D

·
0 Posts
Riquelme seems headed for AC Milan after one more year at Boca although I wouldn't mind if Real bought him. He's very talented. Good accurate passer and has a strong right foot that would have complemented Roberto Carlos's left.

Mendez, I've heard about that one too. He could come if Ivan Campo leaves.

Ayala, I don't know. Besides, which Ayala are we talking about here?

No one is surely signed yet except I think Celta's Celades.

Many rumoured transferees including Mallorca's Diego Tristan (the rumour seems to have simmered down), Newcastle's Solano (simmered down too), Grabinski (another option if Mendez doesn't come), Alfonso (it's between him and Malaga's Catanha if Morientes is sold).

L

·
0 Posts
Look labas you patronising faggit, I simply thought I would share this crazy bit of speculation with others. I know it won't happen but it just goes to show how crazy Sanz's ideas are. Just cause you've been made moderator doesn't mean everything you say is valuable compared to others so stop whinging. The whole idea of this forum is to bring together Real fans (which I have been since I was only wee) so stop trying to act like you're the man and show some respect for others.
I am not intending to start a slanging match so don't bother either.

D

·
0 Posts
Grabinski's a young Argentine defender who plays for Newell's Old Boys. Seems to me Real is scouring Argentina for a young defender as we have been linked with Velez's Mendez too.

L

·
0 Posts
Tuzzio and Cufre are another two Argie defenders who've been linked with Real. I know Cufre he's young and very good and once interested Juve but I've never heard of Tuzzio-think he plays for San Lorenzo

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Kewl down Lilpee! Didn't you see the smily?:: I was joking. About Luis Fogi - I have to say once again - don't believe everything that's written! Honestly did you really think Sanz is that stupid? I mean come on, Figo is a Barcaguy all the way, probably more then Guardiola and he to Real!? Nooooo way. Not that I wouldn't want him :) About Grabinski - he's a great young talent and we should invest him, the problem as always is he's non EU :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts