Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i've read in a milan site that Real are after N'Gotty???Is that right? Believe me people, N'Gotty is not worth it!He is the worth defender of Milan with Ayala!
If Real wants french defenders, go for Djetou
or Christianval from Monaco or Luccin from Marseille. These guys rock!They're young and the future defense of France once the likes of Desailly, Leboeuf, Blanc and Thuram retire
after the triumph at the Euro...

Forza Magico Milan !
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

P.S:I also heard that Real is interested in Zac?
Please no!He is the most stuborn and narrow-minded coach ever!Even worst than Van Gaal!!!
Do Not take him Real!If he comes, you can be sure that Bierhoff, Helveg and other ex-Udinese players will be brought to the Great Real!!!
Del Bosque is Great!Just keep him!

P.S.S:Riquelme was once reported by spanish medias to have already been signed by Real. Guess what???He will be joining Milan in 2001
or sooner... :)
Forza Diavolo!
Hala Madrid!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Cool down San Siro! These are just rumors! N'gotty is not gonna come to Madrid simply, because he's too nig SH|T! Don't worry, about Sanz, he's not that naive. If you wanna get Morientes, well you're gonna have to try better then N'gotty :) ;) Perhaps Shevchenko? ;) Nah, Mori is still better...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sh|t labasd, is that ANOTHER racist comment from you?
Don't you think that some people might be offended by words like "nig"?
I'm assuming that referred to N'Gotty's race.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I noticed the "nig" thing too, immediately. Labas, what is your problem. I seriously hope they don't allow a racist moderator

·
Registered
271 Posts
The sad thing is this isn't the first time i've seen him talk like this. :(
He came up with some lame excuse before about liking Geremi.
But it's not about hating black people, it's about the fact that you're letting his race identify him as a person. It shouldn't be relevant whether he is black, white or blue, we can't use a person's race to identify them as a person, you know?
Why did you feel the need to say it labas?
Wouldn't just calling him sh|t have sufficed?
I just don't see the significance of him being black to his qualities as a player, i'm sorry.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really feel sad about what Labas said!That kind of language should not be allowed and tolerated from anyone!Let alone a moderator of one of the most active forums!That's inadmissible!
You either apologize for that and never again
use that kind of language or just stop being moderator!Period!
Being moderator does not give you the possibility and freedom of saying whatever you want!
You have to be an example!And that kind of example, NO THANK YOU!
So, now the ball is in your side, Labas...
Otherwise, i like you, you seem to be a very passionate football and Real fan, so be cool!

You can do it Labas!Just do it! :)

Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

The world will be Bleu Blanc Rouge...Again!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Sh|t! God damn it people!!! Kewl down. It was just a mistake in me printing! It was supposed to be BIG! Look at your keyboard and look where the "B" is and where the "N". It's a simple mistake, and I'm very dissapointed everyone had such comments to make! I am not a racist. I have nothing against blacks, especially the ones in Europe. So cool down :) Look at the sentence and you'll realise Big makes a lot more sense then nig! What does nig even mean according to you guys!? And is N'Gotty really black? LOL, just kidding there ;) Hope this clears things up...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Well maybe if you hadn't used these kinds of words before then we wouldn't think it labas.
But i'm willing to believe that it was a mistake this time.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, but it's what happens when you say the kind of things you said once.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
You're really starting annoying me OLY! It's really starting to be broring, because it's pretty obvious you wanna make me into some kinda monster. I am not a racist and I really don't have any problems with blacks. I never said anything bad about any black, so please kewl down. I hope this is the end of all this ****! :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Ok labas, i believe you, and i'm sorry for thinking it.
You did say something once, but i believe that it was a mistake and no offence was intended so i'm sorry for misunderstanding you.
Let's make it the end of this issue then, ok? :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts