Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**** off Real Madrid!

The most lucky team on earth....EVEN with 2 goal chances they won the cup...God, why??

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I want to thank you guys for making our 9th cup and 3rd out of the last 5 years so very possible!

Were having a big bash, comon over and join the party!
Drinks on me !!!

KINGS OF EUROPE!:)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Winners!!!

No matter we are the King of Europe...

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
for all real madrid fans without exception you are a B A S T A R D S

·
Registered
931 Posts
Europe is living a celebration...

nrk said:
for all real madrid fans without exception you are a B A S T A R D S
Don't worry guy, we are all b a s t a r d s but we won again, Forza Gaspart!!! Forza Van Maal!!!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
only for don't have to read your nickname, b a s t a r d

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
no comment for r m ...just iam wondering what they can do without a good luck...
2 goals were missed in the last 2 minutes from the line of the goal...it is really unbeleivable...
but after r m vs barca....iam not surprising about the good luck for rm....

·
Registered
966 Posts
Oh, please guys, don't be pathetic please. Don't get angry at me, but in my opinion is stupid to create a thread about Real Madrid in Barça forums, that only shows how many Barça fans are still obsessed with them... damn, they have won 3 Champions League titles in 5 years, I hate them (in sportive terms) as much as you, but don't act so childish. Some of you seem to care more about other teams than about Barça :depress:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
¡LA SUERTE ES BLANCA! :depress:

But I agree with Super Puyol, this thread should be closed.

M

·
0 Posts
Congratulations Madrid...we hope to give you a better challenge next year (and dont worry we will) but for now you are the champions.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Super Puyol said:
Oh, please guys, don't be pathetic please. Don't get angry at me, but in my opinion is stupid to create a thread about Real Madrid in Barça forums, that only shows how many Barça fans are still obsessed with them... damn, they have won 3 Champions League titles in 5 years, I hate them (in sportive terms) as much as you, but don't act so childish. Some of you seem to care more about other teams than about Barça :depress:
I have always wondered the same myself.

and Emperor, if its all down to luck, stop watching football and go to Vegas!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.