Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MADRID, May 19 (DS) - Real Madrid still believe they can land AC Milan striker Andrei Shevchenko for the season 2002/03, Marca reported.
The sides again sit up for negotiations, which may have a positive outcome for the Royal Club.
Two weeks ago the 25-year-old Ukraine international met Milan vice-chairman Adriano Galliani over his future at San Siro. Shevchenko admitted there is a certain decrease in his game.
The financial difficulties Milan experience may speed up the deal of the striker valued at 50 million euros.
Milan have ended up the season on the 4th spot, securing a Champions League place.
Sheva is currently in Kyiv, where he was present at the funerals of Dinamo Kyiv coach Lobanovsky, with whom he worked while playing in the Ukrainian side.

·
Registered
13,975 Posts
Well if we ever sell Sheva, I expect some major striker to come. And I mean really great, able to replace Sheva if ever. Someone like...Raul :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well now don't get me started....

Sheva will join Real if they want him, AC are now a spent force with at present only a bleak outlook for the next few seasons.

Why on earth would someone who plays in a better league, a better team, a bigger team, a winning team join a team barely struggling to qualify for the Champions league and haven't won a trophy this millenium...

You have no chance in signing Raul i think you should aim lower at someone like bringing back Silenzi to Serie A...

Please will all the Milan supporters just forget their history and think about the present, you have no chance or no good players....

COME BACK TO ME IN A FEW DECADES WHEN YOU JOIN THE SCOTTISH LEAGUE(ps that is for you Cam)

G

·
LOL
you clearly don't understand what ACMilan is,
ia m sorry for you.

you clearly don't know WHO BERLUSCONI IS

do you know what CANNAVARO SAID YESTERDAY ????

IN MY FUTURE: MILAN OR JUVE, NO REAL. LAST YEAR, ROMA AND LAZIO COULDN'T AFFORD TO SIGN HIM NEITHER !

i think someone got a DEFORMED VIEW OF THE REALITY

ACMILAN SIGNED INZAGHI AND RUI COSTA, AND KEPT SHEVCHENKO, and now i have to read that we can't sign, good players won't come to us, and more bull**** like this

WE ONLY BUY GREAT PLAYERS, AND KEEP THEM WITH US !

FOR RUI AND PIPPO WE SPENT OVER THAN 75M US DOLLARS !

MANCHESTER UNITED BOUGHT VAN NISTERLOOY FOR HALF OF THIS AND AFTER 10 YEARS DIDN'T CHANGE THEIR TEAM MUCH ! = NOT SPENDING ON ACMILAN LEVELS !

ROTFL
WHAT A CARTOONS EXPERT

WE HAVE NO CHANCE TO SIGN RAUL AS MUCH AS REAL HAVE NO CHANCE TO GET SHEVCHENKO !

it's years that real madrid ask ask ask ask and ask SHEVHCNEKO but ask yourself WHY SUCH A RIDICOLOUS AND POOR TEAM LIKE MILAN STILL GOT HIM IN THE SQUAD

brain /on

·
Registered
11 Posts
you prove my point perfectly... i love it when i am proved right...

Living in the past, the reason Cannavaro waffles on about AC being so great is that the whole of Italian football now is basically very very poor, the facts do not lie, both the teams who knocked out AC and Inter in the (mickey mouse) UEFA cup were knocked out in champions league at the group stages - these your best teams...and in the champions league do any of your teams know what knock out football tastes like.

Also your great strikers...how many goals did

sheva score
inzaghi score(sod injuries)
rui costa score
or for that matter AC Milan score

hahahahahahaha i have to laugh at your pathetic team, keep dreaming about spending money...you bloody need to - might give you a chance in the Italian cup...

G

·
YOU ARE A DEPRESSED PERSON, YOU JUST HATE US - MILAN
YOU LOVE TO HATE - LOL

YOUR SILLY POINT THEN INVOLVES ALL THE ITALIAN FOOTBALL, NOT ONLY ACMILAN

I BET MILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT YOU SUFFERED SO MUCH A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN ITALIAN FOOTBALL RULED THE WORLD, ADMIT IT YOU COULDN'T LIVE ON THIS WORLD ANYMORE EH ?

The point is one and simple, 10 YEARS RULED THE SPANISH FOOTBAL, 10 YEARS RULED THE ENGLISH FOOTBALL, 10 YEARS THE GERMAN ONE, 10 YEARS THE ITALIAN ONE.

IF YOU SEE LIFE LIKE THIS, YOU ARE SERIOUS, OF YOU **** ON WHO DOESN'T WIN 10 YEARS, AND **** ON HIM, U GOT PROBLEMS

THIS IS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE, FIRST OR LATER WE'LL COME OUT FROM THE CRYSYS AND BE AGAIN THE FIRST FOOTBALL IN THE WORLD, then you betta travel to MARS.

but that's your own problem

LIFE IS WONDERFUL

G

·
and see yourself ( if u want to see)

EVERY ITALIAN OR FOREIGNERS FROM ITALY, THAT GOES TO SPAIN OR ENGLAND, IS A STAR !

EVERY ENGLISH OR EVERY SPANISH WHO COME TO ITALY, SUCKS !

EXPLAIN THIS, after you'll have explained this yourself, COME HERE AND TALK.

RONALDO AND VIERI IN SPAIN SCORE 40 GOALS, come to Italy and score 50% less !

IN ITALY, IN THE ITALIAN LEAGUE WE HAVE TRUE HARD BATTLES

JUVE MILAN INTER LAZIO ROMA, after you fight a whole season here, WE 'RE OVER IN THE NERVES, THAT ALSO A LITTLE TEAM IN THE CUP CAN GIVE US PROBLEMS

ABOUT CASH

REAL MADRID WHO IS CHAMP OF EUROPE HAS WON THANKS TO THE CASH, so ?

you point your finger about the Cash just to Milan and Italy ?

and i still remind you that in the last national teams competitions

ITALY ENDED

USA 94 : FINAL VS BRAZIL = ITALY 2ND IN FRONT TO MANY OTHER NT ! (LOST ON PENALTIES !)
FRANCE 98 : OUT AT QUARTER FINALS ON PENALTIES WITH FRANCE ( their home ! )

HOLLAND AND BELGIUM EURO : ITALY FRANCE LOST ON GOLDEN GOAL !

MAYBE WE AREN'T FIRST ON THIS BUT WE ARE IN FRONT OF MANY OTHERS EXCEPT FRANCE !

AND ALL THE TIME THANKS TO PENALTIES ( THIS IS ABOUT NERVES ! HARD TO HANDLE )

WHERE IS ENGLAND ??? WHERE IS SPAIN ??? WHERE IS GERMANY ???
WHERE ARE YOU FROM ???? PORTUGAL ?? FINLAND ? SCOTLAND ! ?!?!?

LOL !

But all this discussion is too intelligent for who like you LOVES TO HATE.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Italian football will not be around in 10 years time!

All the players that leave England suck because you buy all are crap!

The players that join English and Spaininsh leagues want to better theirselves thats why they join these superior leagues.

G

·
LOL !

ENGLAND AND ENGLISH TEAMS PROVED MORE THAN ITALIAN ONES IN THE LAST 10 YEARS NOW ?

COME ON PUT AWAY YOUR LOVE FOR THIS OR THAT COUNTRY AND THE HATE FOR THE OTHER !

BE LOYAL BE FOOTBALL FAN !

DO NOT ACT SENSELESS !

WHO SAYS:
FORZA ENGLAND,
AND **** OFF ITALY

and the opposite

IT'S JUST POOR IN THE BRAIN.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am English and do not hate Milan or Italian football I just deem it to be of a very low standard,

You go on about domination of europe changing, it only changed because England got wrongly banned from Europe when both us and you should have got banned. Before then who dominated Europe ENGLAND - and the only reason Juve beat Liverpool in 1985 was because of the atrocities that occured that day where as obviously Italian club deemed themselves to be more important than actual human life... yes very proud.

You harp on about your national record..

World Cup 1986 - Second Round
European championships 1988 - you did not qualify
European championships 1992 - you did not qualify
European championships 1996 - Firs Round Failure

....we can all be selective in our memories but what isn't selective is that AC Milan have not won a european trophy for coming on ten years and have not won a trophy of any kind this millenium.

Please come back with some solid evidence you are any good and if you mention friendlies don't bother they mean nothing.

G

·
You harp on about your national record..

World Cup 1986 - Second Round
European championships 1988 - you did not qualify
European championships 1992 - you did not qualify

-------------
LOL YEARS 80 ! I REMIND YOU THAT MILAN( if you want to say that Italian football sucked also a t that time ) MILAN GAVE FOOTBALL LESSONS in these years !

SHOW ME THE STATS FOR SPANISH NATIONAL TEAM AND THE STATS FOR THE ENGLISH NATIONAL TEAM
OF THE LAST 20 YEARS !

show them to me !
if you do not show them, you go to the wrong side !

IT'S BETTER TO ARRIVE SECOND OR THIRD JUST TO LOSE ON A PENALTY, THAN NEVER WIN NEVER ARRIVE IN THE TOP 8 FOR 40 YEARS ! ( NT)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Devils Fan

You are a delusional person wake up and realize AC Milan's current financial troubles. AC Milan is $100m in debt. The debt-ridden AC Milan will also introduce a new wage structure, stopping just short of a salary cap and read what Galliani said:

“Once again we have ended the campaign in the red. If the club can continue at all it is only thanks to the enthusiasm of President Silvio Berlusconi.”

The situation will force massive changes in the club structure and transfer dealings, a tendency that will trickle through most Serie A sides.

“The transfer market nowadays will be one of exchanges and players who are out of contract. Look around you and you’ll see a similar trend."

"So far this summer the only buys have been free, such as Jon Dahl Tomasson to Milan, Inter have taken Carlos Alberto Gamarra, while Juventus have signed both Salvatore Fresi and Antonio Chimenti for nothing.”

Stop fooling yourself thinking that debt-ridden AC Milan will make a bunch of millionaire transfer buys in the summer coz it ain't happening and Galliani stated this already.

G

·
RUFS !
i am ITALIAN and allow me to knopw BETTER THAN YOU and more detailed the REALITY of the PROBLEMS !

MILAN SINCE THE ARRIVE OF BERLUSCONI, EVERY YEAR HAS A RED BALANCE, so as FOR ROMA LAZIO INTER ( they spent trillions of $ winning NOTHING, but they have MORATTI)

IF YOU THINK MILAN HAS A DEBT, SO WE CAN FAIL TOMORROW, you are totally wrong

THE POINT THAT SOME PEOPLE FORGET IS THAT BERLUSCONI IS THERE, AND WILL ALWAYS BALANCE THE PROBLEMS, AND INVEST MORE ( signings many players)

berlusconi means, be THE MOST RICH CLUB IN ITALY, AND THE LAST ONE TO FAIL ! ( togheter with Agnelli-Juve, Moratti-Inter )

THAT'S WHY
WE BUY, AND NEVER SELL OUR STARS ( ALSO WHEN WE HAD BARESI-VAN BASTEN GULLIT AND CO )

Different is With LAZIO, the only giant team in italy who BUYS 1 YEAR, AND SELL THE YEARS AFTER.

BERLUSCONI IS MILAN
MILAN IS BERLUSCONI

·
Registered
11 Posts
At last a person who speaks sense about AC Milan,

It is funny they live in this dreamland and one day they will wake up and realize people just frankly have no interest in them.

And you are correct in stating that the whole of Italian football over spent in the late 80's and early 90's and now are suffering

Napoli, Fiorentina and now Milan.. all once big sides but like Dinosaurs they have had their day....

G

·
SAUL

i whish we could talk in 2010, to laugh on your SIDE-SENSELESS ANTI ITALY/MILAN point

also English football, isn't doing NOTHING, except MAN UTD

but you totally ignore this

:D
i could agree with you, if Beckham earns 1 cent per year, or if THE ENGLISH TEAM WIN A CL EVERY SEASON, or your UK NATIONAL TEAM gets the results of the ITALIAN NATIONA TEAM

since his whole history 3 world cup, or in any case, of the last 20 years

your TALKING it's just DIRECTED TO ATTAC US, when you do not understand what a big hole yoour football has.

how come every year you rNT goes home so quickly ?
how come you never win a cup except every 20 years ?
how come you talk about the overpaid SHEVA but u do not talk about the overpaid BECKS, BERGKAMP and co ?

but this counts nothing to you

G

·
RUFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he talks as MANAGER !!!!!!! GOT I T ????

GALLIANI GOT 0 CENT ! GALLIANI HAS NO CASH !

GALLIANI CALCULATES

sponsors income +100
players sold income +100

wages -100
signings -100
!
THIS IS WHAT IS CALCULATED by GALLIANI !

TOTAAL 0 !

DO YOU REMIND 1 YEAR AGO ????????????????????????

GALLIANI SAID :

1 - WE ARE GOOD THIS WAY ! ( as squad )
2 - WE HAVE BALANCE PROBLEMS !
3 - THE DAY AFTER HE SIGNED RUI COSTA 45M EURO
AND INZAGHI 25M EURO + C.ZENONI !

How can A TEAM WITH SUCH PROBLEMS, SPEND ALL THIS

and REFUSE TO SEEL SHEVA
?

GALLIANI TALKS AS A MANAGER WHO OWNS NOTHING.

I REMIND YOU THAT BERLUSCONI, THE MOST RICH ITALIAN MAN, IS THE PRESIDENT, THE ONE WHO SPENDS THE CASH

if not

what is Berlusconi doing there ?

IF YOU WOULD BE RIGHT, THEN THIS SUMMER MILAN WILL SELL
RUI SHEVA PIPPO CONTRA LAURSEN KALADZE AND CO !

IF IT WON'T BE SO, then i'll be right and EXPECT ONE IMPORTANT SIGNING TOO.

G

·
sorry for the big characters :) BUT believe me
about Galliani
what i say it's the truth, and some websites, changes the thing like if we are desperated

Berlusconi already said that the next year he wants to win the title, this means more cash to be invested.

if Milan fails, if Berlusconi fails, then every club in the world will fail :)
it's a fact.

G

·
why that face ? :) you should be happy ( are you milan fan ? )

anyway i invite you and the others, to talk about this at the end of the summer

so to analyze what Galliani says, and how it ends

Berlusconi may spend 50M Euro of his own( not counted in the balance at all ) every year, because he gets tons of cash from his 3 TV, and all of his companies, from assurance to newspapers
;)

we have already in project, to get togheter with Moratti SAN SIRO and rebuild it inside ( that will cost more cash )

with shops, cinema etc etc.

really, first of the Milan bankrupcy, tons of clubs must be erased from the history of football ( for $$ problems )

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.