Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are making a bid of 20 million EUROS....how much is that in dollars???:confused:

Leverkusen don't want to let him go.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
17.587.000 US Dollar

Also, Leverkusen vowed to do everything they can to convince Ze Roberto to stay and have ruled out the possibility of him joining title rivals Bayern Munich.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
No, he meant in addition to Lucio, Bayer Leverkusen also does not want to let Ze Roberto go.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I think that is too cheap for a player like Lucio he should be at least $30 millon in today's market of silly prices.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Ze & Alexx,

I haven't seen Lucio enough. I heard that he has a tendacy of getting forward alot and not covering back in time, is that true?

Thing is, thats the last thing Madrid needs now. We would only need that old columbian golie Rene Higuita and we would have all our players in the opposition half! :D

I am sure he would be a great addition to our weak defense, and i don't see any other available options left which are as good.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Thanks Tim :) I'm not that stupid Patrick... :) :)

Vampire Lestat, in my opinion he delivered a lot to Leverkusen's rather great performance this year. Leverkusen are pretty good for some years now, but in decisive moments (CL and championship) they failed in unbelievable fashion. This year they are just sailing and clearly are my fav team in Bundesliga. Also Dortmund has very bright moments, particularly when Amoroso has his day. But Leverkusen is just the team to watch. Not only for Lucio, of course, but also from him. They even could win CL, but I think this year they are not psychologically ready for that and won't be on full swing of their potential on the finishing line. So I think they will power down Liverpool in second leg, but then slip in CL semi. But who knows.......

:)

CESF

·
Registered
61 Posts
20 mil euro??????????

This will be a big money splash for Real if they want him!

Lazio and Roma would have paid up to 40 mil euro to get him from Leverkusen, but he is still at Bayer and scored a great goal yesterday. He is the best defender in the word!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts