Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
2-1 RM. I think this match is going to be incredibly tough to even pull off a draw. I hope Aguero can do something creative here with some support.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Already loosing

Didn`t expect anything form this match anyway

·
Registered
157 Posts
And the second goal.

Thats it

I hate this team sometimes

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Forlan had 2 close opportunities so far. Atletico can EASILY get back in this match if they're focused. And if the defense can somehow hold on.

·
Panopoticon
1,287 Posts
Is Felipe Luis looking to get sold in January? That has to be the worst defending I've seen since my school days.

Not a bad performance at the end of it, just shot yourselves in the foot with an abysmal start and some woeful defending.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Is Felipe Luis looking to get sold in January? That has to be the worst defending I've seen since my school days.

Not a bad performance at the end of it, just shot yourselves in the foot with an abysmal start and some woeful defending.
One of his bad performances. I think he needs to be asked to attack more instead of sitting back.

·
Registered
71 Posts
De Gea

I think De Gea was also looking at being sold to Man Utd in January.
How he can get angry, when he stood still for Ozil's freekick is laughable. :rollani:

No comparison between Casillas and De Gea. Rolls Royce v Donkey.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
shut the **** up mjawo, if you played keeper one day of your life you will know is not de geas fault but is the fault of the defense...seriously everyone played like shit especially filipe, i don't understand why antonio lopez is benched for him :yuck: :yuck: also forlan need to wake up, getting tired of his bullshit.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Como siempre!!!

Individual mistakes, bad refereeing and not scoring the easiest goals = 11 years without a single win!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Como siempre!!!

Individual mistakes, bad refereeing and not scoring the easiest goals = 11 years without a single win!
Nowadays, I believe that the difference in quality between Madrid and Atletico is big. In any case, Atletico paid the errors in the early minutes once again. It's always tough to defeat Real Madrid, but it's even worse when Madrid is 2-0 up after 20 minutes without big efforts.

I think it's something psychological already. I mean, when I see Atletico against Barcelona, Atletico believe in the victory. Against Real Madrid, they always start scared... you know, all the week talking about the huge amount of years without a victory against Madrid and Atletico comes in with the defeat written all over their faces, almost never showing any kind of opposition.

Only with the heart you can't beat them.

Anyway, Atletico's season has been disappointing so far. Already 9 points from the direct CL spot (Villarreal). The irregularity of this game is scary.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Nowadays, I believe that the difference in quality between Madrid and Atletico is big. In any case, Atletico paid the errors in the early minutes once again. It's always tough to defeat Real Madrid, but it's even worse when Madrid is 2-0 up after 20 minutes without big efforts.

I think it's something psychological already. I mean, when I see Atletico against Barcelona, Atletico believe in the victory. Against Real Madrid, they always start scared... you know, all the week talking about the huge amount of years without a victory against Madrid and Atletico comes in with the defeat written all over their faces, almost never showing any kind of opposition.

Only with the heart you can't beat them.

Anyway, Atletico's season has been disappointing so far. Already 9 points from the direct CL spot (Villarreal). The irregularity of this game is scary.
We had tough fixtures so far. All of our matches against direct & tough opponents were away (Real, Valencia, Villareal & Sevilla) and we are through with that phase now. Unfortunately we missed Forlan' goal against these opponents as he is among those who can make the difference. Once he finds his form, which usually happens during the second half of the season, we can expect some improvement in the standsing. Villareal has been outstanding this season and I am really waiting for Rossi to visit the nursing home again for them to drop the form. I don't think they have a good back-up striker to partner Nilmar.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I am with brs ... the season is not that bad ... especially compared to last year!!! The only thing pissing me off was the draw against Almeria ... and the funny cheating game before!

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
yes is true forlan always wake up in the second half of season so maybe we shouldnt be worried alot about him but also aguero doesnt score gols and he need to wake up....is ****ing annoying to have 2 strikers that never score gols.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts