Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To clarify:

Possession: 26':08" ... Is this per 45 minutes, meaning actual = 52.16 minutes?
%Protezione Area ... Is this amount of possession in your defensive zone?
Supremazia territoriale ... Is this per half, and is this possession in the attacking zone?
%Attacco alla porta ... I have some ideas but I'd rather not guess, any help?
Tiri Dentro ... Shots on Target?
Tiri ... Shots?
%Pericolosita ... ?
Giocate Utili ... ?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
To clarify:

Possession: 26':08" ... Is this per 45 minutes, meaning actual = 52.16 minutes?
It's 90 minutes. Do not forget that a lot of time is wasted in a game.
%Protezione Area ... Is this amount of possession in your defensive zone?
It's a rating from 1 to 100. Do not ask me how it is obtained, but it's a measure of the ability to defend the goal.

Supremazia territoriale ... Is this per half, and is this possession in the attacking zone?
again 90 minutes. Yeah, ball possession in the half of the opponent.

%Attacco alla porta ... I have some ideas but I'd rather not guess, any help?
it's a rating from 1 to 100 like the %protezione area, but in this case it's a measure of the ability to attack the opponent's goal.
Tiri Dentro ... Shots on Target?
yes
Tiri ... Shots?
yes

%Pericolosita ... ?
again a rating from 1 to 100 obtained by considering the ability to keep ball possession, attack, create chances to scores, shoot etc. in a sort of mathematical equation. They swear it's obiective

Giocate Utili ... ?
useful actions. It's every pass or dribble which brings the ball nearer to the opponent's goal by reducing the number of opponents between the ball and the opponent's goal

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I've been following the Italian leagues for years now, but I'm finally realizing that getting the info straight from the Italian sources is far better. Not knowing much of the language is a bit of a problem though... Really appreciate your help!

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Thank you! I've been following the Italian leagues for years now, but I'm finally realizing that getting the info straight from the Italian sources is far better. Not knowing much of the language is a bit of a problem though... Really appreciate your help!
Have you tried WhoScored.com?

I don't think their numbers are "official" numbers but are compiled from having their guys watch the matches, probably on tv.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts