Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you juve fans think? Am I good enough for this Juve forum to become it's FM?,i wanna know ur opinion please all Bianconeri fans.:)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Juventini87 said:
What do you juve fans think? Am I good enough for this Juve forum to become it's FM?,i wanna know ur opinion please all Bianconeri fans.:)
You are not good enough yet, improve the quality of your posts and wait for somebody to nominate you, You can become a Dictator. :rolleyes:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are not good enough yet, improve the quality of your posts and wait for somebody to nominate you, You can become a Dictator.
only this period i wasn't active cuz of my exams but i finished them and i'm all free in XT :)

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
As a forum manager I find it more polite to keep away from posting anythng.
I would like to hear vox populi more.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
I for one cannot say anything since I dont know you, J87, that good to tell if yer or not about his job.

sorry.

However, when beeing around 16 years old, one should make really a great impression with his posts in order to get the position.

but dont bother, beeing a FM is not everytime a fun.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Steph, dont wanna teach ye r sth like that, but IMO the guy wasnt offering himself as a mod, rather was curious to understand if he, in the eyes of the fans, could fit as a FM in future, when and if needed at all.

Whatever.

:)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Steph, dont wanna teach ye r sth like that, but IMO the guy wasnt offering himself as a mod, rather was curious to understand if he, in the eyes of the fans, could fit as a FM in future, when and if needed at all.
Actually i wanna be a FM guys :D

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ehh... what do you want to do as an FM?
Well from the status of the poll i'll never be a FM :depress:

anyway to answer your question,,i dono,I just wanna help the Forum and stuff ... ,like every other FM.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Well... I only ask you because given that we don't have any moderating issues here you can help the forum every bit as much as a non-FM by being active in discussing the various topics on display and starting discussions on your own.

People don't vote 'No' because they dislike you. Only because there's no need for more moderators here, and because usually people have been here for a long time and are known by everyone before becomming a moderator.

So- participate and have fun, and in the event one of our moderators would like to step down- you'll be in 'contention' if people think you've been writing good stuff in the forum. I mean- that's the way it's always been.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Fellow Juventino,

Glen's put it pretty well, don't be disheartened at the out come of the votes. I am sure that by the time one of our current FM decides they've had enough, you'll make a fine candidate for a replacement. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts