Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fabrizio Ravanelli has been banned for two games following his criticism about the referee of Fiorentina - Lazio. Ravanelli has not played a single minute of that match but his harsh words were heard by the linesman who eventually said it all to the referee.
Absurd... :(

Fiorentina's Gabriel Batistuta, who scored twice last Saturday against Lazio, could miss the game against Juventus because of a backache.
As expected... :(

And finally another news, I can't decide if it's good or bad. Juventus director Luciano Moggi has stated that striker Filippo Inzaghi is not for sale, and thus he will stay at Juventus.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
First two are definitely bad Aquila...but the last one is the signal to have a party!

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
1. I'm just happy it was Ravanelli instead of one of our key players, but this is unbelievable.

2. That's awful. Fiorentina is nothing w/out Batigol. I didn't like Viola's chance even behore that news, now it seems very bad.

3. This one is great!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
It's just the luck of Lazio for this to happen!!! Fiorentina without Batigol will find it hard, but maybe a draw still! :)

S

·
0 Posts
NATALYA we NEED fiorentinas win ! Without it we hardly gonna get LA SCUDETTO ! JUVE MERDA !! (and they are very lucky that they beat INTER -- it was PERUZZIS fault that KOVA scored ...)

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
natalya why all this hate for Pippo,i dont say i like him but still...

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

A

·
0 Posts
But Aquila, didn't you know that Batistuta wasn't going to play... I knew that since long time. Mijatovic is injured and during the next days I am sure both Chiesa and Rui Costa will get injured. Toldo will be suspended because he didn't warm up in the way Trapattoni told him to do in today's training.
If then Fiorentina makes it to take 11 players to Turin, you can be sure that on their hotel the food will be poysoned (surely spelled in another way :))...and Fiorentina will then play with Trapattoni, Cecchi Gori and Antonioli...

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Viola without Batigol , lt's say 3 points for juve .... but please don't give up 4 games for 12 points ... it's more than 5, right ?

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah really....noway Fiorentina has a chance to win without Batistuta. Viola without Batistuta would make it in serie C. Let us hope that Bati hates Juve so much that he plays anyway. An injured Batigol is a lot better than a healthy Chiesa.

Z

·
0 Posts
People,

You know that I want Juventus to beat Fiorentina - BUT ...

Don't believe the stories about Batistuta not being able to play against Juve on Saturday. Not yet anyway. Coaches and teams play a lot of "mind games" in Serie A (and other leagues). Let's wait and see.

Anyway, sure, Fiorentina without Mijatovic and Batistuta will find it somewhat more difficult to score against our defense - but I understand that we will start Inzaghi and del Piero and leave Kovacevic on the bench, so based on recent performances we may find it hard to score against Fiorentina.

So ... 0 - 0 ??!!

We'll know soon enough.

Zen9

·
Registered
315 Posts
Angelo, right on!

Lazindo, please shut the f*** up, YOU MAKE ME SICK!

LAZIO E BASTA!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts