Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Questions for the LADIES.

Now, I thought this could be a fun thread. Asking direct questions to the ladies and see what they think about it. You can make one for guys also.

I made this thread to ask some stuff I really wonder about, for example, I see this jerks that dress like they think they are hot but they are ugly as hell, hitting and trying to pick up pretty girls. I see this at the casinos and malls etc. And my questions are:
1) Why do some of this girls act like they just met the man of their dreams? They act like "hey", they giggle etc.
2) Do you like to get "picked up"?
3) What are some NICE WORKING ways to "pick up" a girl, without being rude?
Thank you very much. I hope to get some answers. And I will come back with more interesting questions.
:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,508 Posts
Yeah, I've got a question too - Why is it that women can be so fake at times.. Even the most "innocent" and "honest" ones, when they hook up with a guy that same night they can be all over him.. But then after, when they hear or see another girl doing the same thing, they immediately call them hoes?

Also a second question, why are women bothered by those other ones at bars for example when they wear shirts revealing a lot or short skirts up to their butts ? I mean its up the person to choose how to dress, right? Everyone has their taste. :)

More questions later ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,853 Posts
IB,

1) Women have this thing for jerks. Sorry, I can't explain it. It's got something to do with, "Oh he's so charming, he's so smooth... but he seems like a jerk... but maybe, just maybe... I am the woman who can change him and make him better??" Blah, fat hope. After getting burnt a few times and getting out of that illusion they usually know better. And you need to distinguish between flirting and meeting the man of their dreams.

"Hey..." *giggle giggle*... *poke poke* is flirting.

".................." is meeting the man of their dreams.

2) Depends. If the guy is my type and I'm attracted to him, yes. Otherwise, it'll be, "Who does he think he is?" I like attention, but only from the right people.

3) Sorry boy, to me there's no textbook formula for that. :) Though men who know about football generally get into my good books (unless they happen to like Liverpool, in which case I would usually empty my glass in his direction and call for security).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,853 Posts
Parni Valjak said:
Yeah, I've got a question too - Why is it that women can be so fake at times.. Even the most "innocent" and "honest" ones, when they hook up with a guy that same night they can be all over him.. But then after, when they hear or see another girl doing the same thing, they immediately call them hoes?

Also a second question, why are women bothered by those other ones at bars for example when they wear shirts revealing a lot or short skirts up to their butts ? I mean its up the person to choose how to dress, right? Everyone has their taste. :)
Applying different standards when referring to oneself or people we like, and another set of standards altogether when referring to people we disdain is a normal and human trait.

Although women do tend to be more extreme in this sense. Women can be unreasonably jealous, possessive, small-minded, etc. They contain pretty nasty and unkind thoughts about people they don't like.. Those who choose to act on or verbalise these thoughts are being honest (and at times unkind), those who don't are being nice. There may be some genuinely nice and sweet girls out there, I dunno, but almost every girl I know well enough has got a catty side. Doesn't mean they are horrible people though, nobody's perfect. :)

Like, it's ok if I wear short skirts. If another girl wears short skirts and has nicer legs than me, she's a bitch. I hope I make sense. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,696 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Questions for the LADIES.

Alive&Kicking said:
IB,

1) Women have this thing for jerks. Sorry, I can't explain it. It's got something to do with, "Oh he's so charming, he's so smooth... but he seems like a jerk... but maybe, just maybe... I am the woman who can change him and make him better??" Blah, fat hope.
:howler: :howler: To true:D
 

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
Joined
·
7,783 Posts
noting related to love at all

but why the hell do you go to the toilet in packs of about 10, and what on earth do you do in there to be in there like 10-20 mins at a time

toilets = full of germs!!!:yuck:
 

·
Defunk'ed
Joined
·
7,869 Posts
JawZ2002 said:
noting related to love at all

but why the hell do you go to the toilet in packs of about 10, and what on earth do you do in there to be in there like 10-20 mins at a time

toilets = full of germs!!!:yuck:
classic...this bugs me a lot too...:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,696 Posts
You need a new theory:tongue: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,853 Posts
Andy Christ said:
I think the answer is obvious: lesbian group sex.That's my theory at least;)
I suppose this buttresses the corresponding theory of why guys take such a short time in the toilet then... :angel:

I can go to the toilet alone, no problem. But when we were in primary and secondary school, the female teachers encouraged girls to go to toilets at least in pairs, for safety's sake. The habit might have started from there. Plus, mirrors are fun. ;)
 

·
Defunk'ed
Joined
·
7,869 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:
I suppose this buttresses the corresponding theory of why guys take such a short time in the toilet then... :angel:

I can go to the toilet alone, no problem. But when we were in primary and secondary school, the female teachers encouraged girls to go to toilets at least in pairs, for safety's sake. The habit might have started from there. Plus, mirrors are fun. ;)
safety from what ? plus why is the habit so rampant even when girls get into their teens ?
 
1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Top