Xtratime Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RE: Mariano Pavone goals - Clips

Alan or anybody else, can you get us the 12 goals of Mariano Pavone, he is an exceptional goal scorer I highely recommend to play as a starter in the NT very soon.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That is exactly what we need at the front line. Crespo dose nothing but waiting a chance to convert which something M. Pavone knows how to do very well but what really comes in favour of Pavone that he is a hard working striker, great shot, FAST and a fighter, Crespo only beats him in headers and international experience, other than that he is very slow, if you watched Milan Vs PSV you will know what I mean.

I want Pekerman to try him in the CC in Germany in June with other players like Gostavo fernandes, Mareque, Hernandes from Colon, Gallardo and Ortega deserve another chance.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Pooh said:
Hernandes from Colon
What is his first name?Because if you are thinking about Giovanni
Hernandez,he is Colombian,so he can't play for Argentina.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Pooh do you really live in Argentina?
Because you seem to know very little about the league considering you live there ( if you do )..

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Purger said:
What is his first name?Because if you are thinking about Giovanni
Hernandez,he is Colombian,so he can't play for Argentina.

Really?! I did not know that actually! I know very little about him, seen him twice but he looked very promising actually.

I live in Jordan but I follow the Argentinian league on local and sat channels over here so things can get mixed up on me when it comes to players nationality if they were white and looks Argentine like this Hernandez.

·
Registered
342 Posts
There's no doubt how excellent player Pavone is , but as far as I'm concern, he has never played in the NT. Pekerman should mainly use him in the next qualyfing games because maybe it's too early to bring him to a WC.

Don't hurry with the kid..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Pavone is just having a great run, but he really isn't anything special. Just another top goal scorer who will be a big flop in Europe after the summer.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
SteefNY said:
Pavone is just having a great run, but he really isn't anything special. Just another top goal scorer who will be a big flop in Europe after the summer.
i hope i'm wrong, but he seems a new cavenaghi.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cavenaghi has choosed wrongfully his club in Euro. No Argentinian with his right brains would chose Russia to start his career in Europe!

Pavone could do great if he goes to England, Italy or Spain. Maybe starts in Holland or France but not RUSSIA!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.