Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Dance, Trance, House, Tecnho, etc.

Anyone likes this type of music?
I do, so lets share our opinions and songs to get.
:)
Last CD I got was Benny Benassi Hypnotica, I love it. Last song I got was an older song but I like it a lot, Bisex Alarm of Carolina Marquez. I am trying to find many songs but I cant seem to. Anyone found Ready by Jonathan Jay on Kazaa?
Da Hype by Junior Jack is also not bad, I got loads but I want to hear you guys too!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I love this kind of music. Its great when you are in the car.

Download

Holymen - Last universe
Holymen - Kiss
Luna Park - Spacemelody
Snap - Rhytm is a dance 2003
Interphace - Dr feelgood
Interphace - Togheter in heaven
G-Spot - Louder
Laze - Steppin out
Dj Mango - Eurodance
Dj Mango - I can

Here are some. If you want more just tell me. My advice is to download those songs. :star:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Shero said:
I love this kind of music. Its great when you are in the car.

Download

Holymen - Last universe
Holymen - Kiss
Luna Park - Spacemelody
Snap - Rhytm is a dance 2003
Interphace - Dr feelgood
Interphace - Togheter in heaven
G-Spot - Louder
Laze - Steppin out
Dj Mango - Eurodance
Dj Mango - I can

Here are some. If you want more just tell me. My advice is to download those songs. :star:
Promoting illegal activities are we Professor...;) :tongue: :D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
Promoting illegal activities are we Professor...;) :tongue: :D
What? I dont know anything about any illegal stuffs...:notlist:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
This sort of music is for ravers...teenagers...on speed and ecstasy...who dance all funny with glow-sticks....and think their :cool: but their really :eek: themselves. They then decided when they are de-hydrated that they must quench their thirst...so they drink litres of water...and die of an over does of water to their head. :D Either that or they take VW branded tablets or other designer branded tablets, and over-dose while performing the rather hilarious "Funky Chicken" :D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
ItalianBoy said:
Thank you also for the stupid post.
We did not really need it. But...
However, if all you got are idiotic comments, then do not come back.
Thank you.
How was the songs you downloaded?:)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
ItalianBoy said:
Thank you also for the stupid post.
We did not really need it. But...
However, if all you got are idiotic comments, then do not come back.
Thank you.
I see your still the very sensitive guy...ever so serious...:howler:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do not know if I am sensitive or not, but in any way, you make it sound so bad.
When all I do is naswer what I read.

And Shero, I will get the songs soon, but I got a slow connection lately so it take a lil bit.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
ItalianBoy said:
I do not know if I am sensitive or not, but in any way, you make it sound so bad.
When all I do is naswer what I read.

And Shero, I will get the songs soon, but I got a slow connection lately so it take a lil bit.
Oh I see. But download it. ;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
ItalianBoy said:
I got the Holymen- Last universe.
It was ok. I will gte the others laters.
That song is awesome at the end!:cool:

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
House is nice, techno can be ok too but I don't know how one can listen to trance :confused:

I mean the same bass beat over and over and then throw in some car honks and phone dialing sounds...well I'll give you one thing it's "trance" alright.

Personally for dance beats I like the house/discohouse variety with lyrics (yes, repetitive, but you aren't exactly going to clubs for lyrical depth), nice bass with your occassional guitar riff....that stuff is aite to party to :cool:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well of course I am not gonna like all songs, but I do like this genre a lot. I think that its great to have fun. This music is to have fun. Of course its not the only type of music I like but I dont get why some people just diss it.
Its fun music. Thats it.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Also download Richi M - Emaho.

One of the greatest songs ever made.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Andrija PFC said:
House is nice, techno can be ok too but I don't know how one can listen to trance :confused:

I mean the same bass beat over and over and then throw in some car honks and phone dialing sounds...well I'll give you one thing it's "trance" alright.

Personally for dance beats I like the house/discohouse variety with lyrics (yes, repetitive, but you aren't exactly going to clubs for lyrical depth), nice bass with your occassional guitar riff....that stuff is aite to party to :cool:
Yep - trance does have its fair share of crap, however your description doesn't describe all the trance available. The songs I really like to listen to are usually melodic tunes without the lyrics such as Suburban Train (Tiesto) or older favourites such as Out of the Blue (System F).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts