Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Five wins and a draw!! :stuckup:

Siena at home.

Maybe we see two forwards at home. The tree is our obvious road tactic, although it should be noted we scored with Pato and Bori on the pitch. Maybe Nesta finally starts?

·
Scudetto
24,005 Posts
True, our goal was a flick on from Pato to Borriello who slid it for Kaka.

I don't know whats wrong with Seedorf, whatever it is, I worry Carlo will continue with 3 DM's... Its unbelievable.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Rino will be rested it looks like he hit himself hard and had a bag of ice on his knee after the game so i think he will be rested, particularly with Emerson being the strongest of all our DM's this game except for Gattuso

Nesta won't start this one I think. Ancelotti says that he is way too slow and needs to work on his speed.

Is Shevchenko going to face a similar fate here than he did at Chelsea? Starting only in UEFA and Coppa Italia?

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Jankulovski is suspended and Rino received a hard knock to the knee, so he is doubtful. Seedorf should be ready to play.

"Gattuso? Ho visto che nello spogliatoio aveva il ghiaccio sul ginocchio. Speriamo che non sia, ma io credo e spero che non lo sia, niente di serio".

- Adriano Galliani.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
About Shev; he was always destind to be a third or fourth forward unless he managed to really show something. Which he has not. Hopefully Paloschi has a good loan season and comes back into a rotation. His was a smart loan move. Seasoning and starting experience beats being a coppa man any day.

·
Registered
16,521 Posts
Sheva has time to improve. He's put in a couple of good performances to his credit and is good to have as a back-up striker. It'd be nice if he could feature more in Serie A matches off the bench, but in Pippo he has tough competition for that role.

Really hoping Seedorf is fit and ready for this game. Pato certainly deserves a start too. 4-3-1-2. Forza!

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Five wins and a draw!! :stuckup:

Siena at home.
If you don't get this one right, you shouldn't start threads anymore:D

no jinx no jinx no jinx, pheeew:hopeful:
Hopefully Paloschi has a good loan season and comes back into a rotation. His was a smart loan move. Seasoning and starting experience beats being a coppa man any day.
Palo will most likely spend another season in Serie B(unless Parma errr unlikely). That's why it was a compropieta rather than a loan.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you don't get this one right, you shouldn't start threads anymore:D

no jinx no jinx no jinx, pheeew:hopeful:

Typical serie a fan; I haven't even lost a game and you are already talking about the sack. Talk about lack of faith. Starting winning threads is in my DNA! :stuckup:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Possibly he had some complaints about his position...
Or he needed a rest. He sits about as often as Kaka. He's been in great form so I don't know what he'd complain about. He's been pressing forward as much as anyone.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He didn't even make the trip. Must have some sort of injury. Hopefully not serious.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
True, our goal was a flick on from Pato to Borriello who slid it for Kaka.

I don't know whats wrong with Seedorf, whatever it is, I worry Carlo will continue with 3 DM's... Its unbelievable.
Possibly he had some complaints about his position...
Or he needed a rest. He sits about as often as Kaka. He's been in great form so I don't know what he'd complain about. He's been pressing forward as much as anyone.
He didn't even make the trip. Must have some sort of injury. Hopefully not serious.
Carlo told him to fake an injury so he could play with 3 dm's without too many people critisizing him.
Just to make it clear: Seedorf didn't participate because he had pains in his hip and Carletto didn't want to risk anything.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
I'd like for this game:

---------Emerson

---Gattuso----------Seedorf

-----------Ronaldinho

----Pato-----Shevchenko

I'd like to see Kaká rested and Ronaldinho a bit more on his own. The only way for Shevchenko to get some form back is to play him at least once in a while. IMO he has been showing some signs of improvement the minutes he has played. Kaká, Pippo, Borriello all on the bench.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts