Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the winning streak is over but we still have not lost. :stuckup:

Any thoughts on potential lineups? I was very disappointed to see Carlo chicken out and go with his "safe" tree formation. Do we see it again or do we see a forward pairing? With Pippo back we have options again.

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
This game is two weeks away. A lot can happen. Isn't Nesta, Senderos and Borriello supposed to back then?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point. I believe Nesta is back training. Not sure about Boriello, but he might be ready, too. I hope he can keep the form he had before hte injury. I was really impressed.

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Dae, you should known that you have to resign, and past the reigns of thread starting to me :(

:D

Anyway, they just lost 4-2 at Atalanta, but Cassano scored two goals so he is obviously in form.

I hope we at least get Borriello back, but I'm not holding my breath for Nesta.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Dae

I thought after the winning streak was over you would give the match thread to someone else, can´t you at least post the expected lineup you goof... :mad:

ps. I say Gaucho and Kaka together is a no no!

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Abbiati

Zambrotta-Nesta-Maldini-Jankulovski

Flamini-Seedorf-Gattuso

Kaká

Pato-Borriello​

Is what I expect, considering Ambro has been playing almost all games, its only fair that he should be the victim of rotation in midfield.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
"victim of rotation"? he is not even called for the ITA NT games mind you ;) he will be fresher than all other DM/AM together, bar Dinho may be :D

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dae

I thought after the winning streak was over you would give the match thread to someone else, can´t you at least post the expected lineup you goof... :mad:

ps. I say Gaucho and Kaka together is a no no!

What is it with you and the demands? Post your own freaking lineup.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dae, you should known that you have to resign, and past the reigns of thread starting to me :(

:D

Some gave the job for the season after I insured victory over Inter. I am more than happy to do something else for the 3 minutes of time I spend creating the thread. :stuckup:

[email protected]!!!!

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Either Inas or jani's line-ups are fine, as long as it's two strikers.

Samp can be a tricky side to beat and we'll have to play a good game to defeat them. Kaka behind Pato and Borriello is too much for any defence to handle when they're on it, and they should be the first choice trio for all Serie A matches. Would be immense if Nesta is back for this one but we must be patient with him. It's a long season.

I dont have a good feeling about this one right now, but there's still the international break to go. Sampdoria is one of those sides that have an air of uncertainty about them. When we face a big club we know Milan is one of the best sides for being 100% mentally prepared but sides like Samp are always a worry. As I said though, shouldnt be a problem winning if Ka-Pa-Bo are on it :hopeful:.

Training sessions during this international break are going to be crucial.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Abbiati; Antonini, Nesta/Bonera, Maldini, Jankulosvki; Flamini, Seedorf, Ambrosini; Kaka; Pato, Borriello.

Zambrotta is banned for the match.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Guys, next Wednesday we have a friendly in the city where I was born:proud:

KF Tirana vs. Milan

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
So you are suggesting that Dae should start a thread match for the Tirana match as well? ;)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
So you are suggesting that Dae should start a thread match for the Tirana match as well? ;)
No, Dae should do the important games, especially home games:smileani:

Away games(if Borriello is out) and unimportant games should be left to someone else:embarass:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
This Wednesday there will be also the charity friendly vs. Fiorentina for Stefano Borgonovo.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
I read about Borgonovo, sad :(

But isn't that a game that the retirees will also take part, Demetrio, Donadoni, Gullit?

1 - 20 of 272 Posts