Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a bad feeling the streak would end here. The birth of my daughter came a month early (Nov 27th) and I could just sense a disturbance in the mojo. The record stands now at 8 wins three draws and a loss. Still some nice work over a three month span. Here's to another hot run in honor of our newest rossonera! :stuckup: :proud:

Whata horrible game against Palermo. Many weaknesses were exposed by a good team. I told you to watch out for Miccoli and Cavani. I personally expected more from the Bonera/Maldini tandem but they were exposed at times. Maldini plays about 30 percent of hte time, so what can you expect from a 40 year old part time player?

Injuries will determine the next lineup. Here's to hoping we refind the form of a month ago and Pirlo can fit in with what we had working?

Any word on Pato? We're down to Inzaghi and Sheva. Not bad if this were 2004. :rollani:

·
Registered
15,743 Posts
You see Dae, nothing good comes of having kids. It even ruins your unbeaten streak.

Seriously, congratulations to you and your lady. Fantastic news. No better early Christmas present.

Let's hope the ragazzi can give us an early present of a different kind, three points wrapped up in a good performance (I cant believe I just said that but I'm not editing it :stuckup: ). We need more urgency, defensive solidity, sharpness in the final third... well, just major improvement in every department. If we want to be realistically in the Scudetto race come Springtime we need to start hammering home the wins now.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to see Dinho doing some of the stuff he did the first few games and then a few times later. He was starting to take on defenders and make somthing happen but all this tippy toe-ing around with the ball in hte hopes the defender is some weekend hacker is crap. If that is all he has left, then recall Gourcuff in Janruary.

It looks more and more this is another Milan totoally reliant on Kaka for that game breaking brilliance. We don't even have a useful Pirlo.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Congrats Dae:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Any word on Pato? We're down to Inzaghi and Sheva. Not bad if this were 2004. :rollani:
He went through a couple of exams today, and the medical staff said it's safe for him to play on sunday.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vai dae vai ///

That's what I want to see. Faith in the DNA of DAE. Hey, that sh*t almost rhymes!

This one is for the bambina! :proud:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know how I feel about the subject of your thread-making :lazy:

I say we ban this shithead. It is clearly Jani's negative thinking that finally has corrupted my thread making mojo. This clown is no rossonero but obviously an interisti or juventino in disguise.

Ban Jani!!!!

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
congrat Dae for the new born :thumbsup:

don't ban Jani...he can start for being a threadstarter for Tim cup or coppa

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Congrats, Dae.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys are treating me like Gourcuff when it is clear Dae is Brocchi :groan:

If Brocchi ever got Milan the wins I did then all you clowns would be sucking his d*ck. A shame haters and unbelievers like your interisti ass would bring us down. We go from last to first and then top 2 and you complain. Sad sad sh*t. :moan::thmbdown:

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Please someone ban Inculo from our forum forever.

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Abbiati
Zambro-Bonera-???-Janku
Rino-Seedorf-Ambro
Kaka
Pato-Borri

2DM bc our defence sucks ... I don't trust anyone in our line up to play as a CD (exept Favalli:))

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
That's what I want to see. Faith in the DNA of DAE. Hey, that sh*t almost rhymes!

This one is for the bambina! :proud:
OLE ... congrats dae ... i still remember the days we were chatting you away from Florida ... i am so glad things have turned out so well for you. What is her name? Kristine, Adriana, Martina? :D

·
THE
14,123 Posts
November girls, like me, rule.

Milan's babygear, 60 euros.
Congrats. You do know how much daughters cost, right? Hopefully she has her mother's good look.

1 - 20 of 256 Posts