Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eight wins and two draws! :stuckup:

Next up is away to Torino; another team I don't know much about. We keep getting points the ugly way but they still count. Who knows about a lineup given the injuries, but I am guessing one man up front with two dms as we make off with three points in unconvincing fashion. Whatever works! :stuckup:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
0-1

Kaka PK.

Edit:
Or a rebound from a PK.
:nono: not good enough. In the 95th minute a penalty is given for Milan, even though the game was supposed to end 2 minutes ago. Kaka takes the penalty shot, but it goes wide. For no apparent reason the ref orders a retake of the penalty and gives the keeper his 2nd yellow card. Toro are out of subs and decide to send Ignazio Abate in goalie. Kaka lets Ronaldinho take it and Dinho buries it in the 98th minute(0-1). Than you come here crying and I'll enjoy every minute of it.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
The title race has definitely started. It is much cooler with Juve in it, I recon. At least for now.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
0-1

Kaka PK.

Edit:
Or a rebound from a PK.
Sour grape's for no reason,I love Roma but if you're going to cry about other club's when Roma is clearly having a poor season due to their own problem's etc you need to seriously have aproper think before posting.

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Well hopefully we dont win through a controversial decision, but equally we arent denied points through a controversial decision.

What we do need is a better performance than the one against Chievo. We tried to do just enough to win, spending large parts of the match playing within ourselves. Torino are a side that'll put up more of a fight and have more quality to punish complacency, so we're going to have to be more clinical and concentrated.

Whatever happens in the Inter-Juve match we need to keep pressure on by sealing the 3 points.

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Can't we just ban that muppet? He's here after every Milan win moaning about something. Be gone idiot of the forum.

·
Registered
12,324 Posts
Dae, God forbid, that your internet connection fails AND we will be without a game thread :)

Abbi
Zambro-Bonera-Kaladze-Jank
Rino-Seedorf-Flamini
Kaka
Pato-Sheva

·
Registered
935 Posts
I agree, Carlo needs to give Sheva a chance to redeem himself.
Hopefuly, Pirlo and Ambro are ready for this pivotal game at Torino.

·
Registered
12,324 Posts
Pirlo just began to train. I saw him traning in Milan channel AND he wasnt in a good condition. I think he will need a week or two to be back.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dae, God forbid, that your internet connection fails AND we will be without a game thread :)

Abbi
Zambro-Bonera-Kaladze-Jank
Rino-Seedorf-Flamini
Kaka
Pato-Sheva

My iPhone is our cover! :stuckup:

:proud:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
:nono: not good enough. In the 95th minute a penalty is given for Milan, even though the game was supposed to end 2 minutes ago. Kaka takes the penalty shot, but it goes wide. For no apparent reason the ref orders a retake of the penalty and gives the keeper his 2nd yellow card. Toro are out of subs and decide to send Ignazio Abate in goalie. Kaka lets Ronaldinho take it and Dinho buries it in the 98th minute(0-1). Than you come here crying and I'll enjoy every minute of it.
:howler:

great story but that won´t happen, it will be like this:

at 5´ Totino scores offside and with a handball, as always you get shafted by refereeing, Milan keeps pressing for the rest 40 minutes with no luck hitting woodwork 3 times.

Comes the second half and Carlo decides to sub Seedorf for Emerson for more box presense, it pays off and Milan starts more dangerous, 5 minutes and Kaka already suffers another penalty.. but like usual not called... Milan is not wear down by that and continues to attack, Inzaghi almost scores but the referee calls offside, like Inzaghi gets offiside, again you are ROBBED!

But fear not 25 minutes Emerson gives a through ball to Pato who dribbles 3 defenders just to be touched with the defenders right hand over his shoulder, clear penalty! It was too much for the referee not to give, another blind eye and you would be faxing the title to.... yeah you guess who!

Milan is back in the game with just minutes left on the clock, Bonera commands the exit to Zambro, who inverts to Janku, who sprints like a maniac to put one of his perfect crosses, Pato whos hair is perfect for heading just jumps over the defense and knocks the ball, GOAL!

2x1 Milan! My prediction!

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
My prediction: Game_Over comes to whine about something, Liternit tries to be funny and some Inter fans come here and... well why DO they always come here.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
brickeberg I can never please you can I

1 - 20 of 196 Posts