Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7 wins, a draw and first place in the league! F*ck you people who say we should be ashamed of finally getting some favorable ref calls! :stuckup:

Lecce will be a tough game as we fight the post big game let down. Here's to hoping we play to win and see some of our players come back healthy. Bonera and Favalli played great but they don't do that for many games in a row.

Forza Milan!

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
UEFA Cup first :rollani:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Anyone got any news on Nesta? really keen on seeing the guy back in action!

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
It's interesting to note that we have the best defensive record in the league, despite looking shaky at times...

Lecce worries me more than Napoli did, we tend to play better against teams that actually try to win. :undecide:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Well Lecce have squandered about half a dozen point's from three game's in a row,so close away to Lazio,at home vs Udinese 2-0 up,a 1-0 away loss to Inter 79 min Cruz goal,3 min's from a win at the end against Palermo so they're no easy beat's.last night another credible point vs Atalanta, so they do give team's a fair bit of headache's especially with Berretta's coaching.

I don't know what their formula is,whether it's hard work team spirit they remind me of Siena with the way they just seem to connect so well together.Imagine had they had picked up most of the point's they let slip where they'd be?

I know I've given them a glowing and truthful,deserved report but it won't be easy I'm expecting if anything we can come away with eben a slender one goal hard fought win.We also got our UEFA cup game so it's goin to be a bit of a taxing week FORZA RAGAZZI as alway's!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
7 wins, a draw and first place in the league! F*ck you people who say we should be ashamed of finally getting some favorable ref calls! :stuckup:
Fortunately that can never include me, as I have been saying for years that you've always gotten lots of favorable calls (too :) ).

Two points:
1: I wonder if Diavolo can put a value on the budget for extracurricular activities as well as the lacking transfer funds. Seems there must have been a boost in the former to offset the decrease in the latter :tongue: .
2: You will be in a two-way fight for the scudetto with your cugini this season, and nevermind the ref trifles that will be fair and well. Imagine if you had a central defense. Would be some team :thumbsup: .

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Well Glenny 4 pt's off the summit Buffon,Trez and Camo to really come back some not bad return's there who really know's this Juve side may just be something like the Milan 99 Scudetto in some way's.:smileani:
The peanltie's that we've been given get awarded like that all the time,not last week's vs Inzaghi that surely looked a No No.But yesterday's vs Napoli's I watched it closely and they do and don't get given,far too many soft spot kick's get awarded week in week out and that's not just in Italy.And also free kick's of course,but how much can you really police it??

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
2: You will be in a two-way fight for the scudetto with your cugini this season, and nevermind the ref trifles that will be fair and well. Imagine if you had a central defense. Would be some team :thumbsup: .
Juve is picking up steam, so I don't rule out a come back there.

On the defense, yea everyone (including me) are unimpressed, but at the end of the day Milan has conceded least goals in Serie A so far and conceded Zero goals to Inter and Napoli :)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Well Glenny 4 pt's off the summit Buffon,Trez and Camo to really come back some not bad return's there who really know's this Juve side may just be something like the Milan 99 Scudetto in some way's.:smileani:
Well... if Inter and Milan can both self destruct the way Juve did in 99, certainly we have a chance. Don't see that happening though.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glen, every team in first place has gotten some favorable calls. ;)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I though Juve blew it in 2000; flood pitch at Perugia and losing 9 PTA in month. Didn't Lazio fade in 99? Or did Juve do the trick two years running?

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
It's interesting to note that we have the best defensive record in the league, despite looking shaky at times...
Its not suprising, you have the best record in the league, TOGETHER with Inter and Juve. Thats the usual suspects, no? There have been games all 3 teams have made defensive errors, but mostly they are teams of the quality to dominate most games (and get cleansheets in most of their wins), so they are unlikely to let in much just on that alone.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Imagine if you had a central defense. Would be some team :thumbsup: .

We may not have a dominating or consistent cnetral pairing but we seem to have five or six guys who can all play the position well when needed. Bonera and Favalli are not much for fullbacks but both make for solid central defenders. So long as no offensive input is required of them they play pretty well, imo.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Its not suprising, you have the best record in the league, TOGETHER with Inter and Juve. Thats the usual suspects, no? There have been games all 3 teams have made defensive errors, but mostly they are teams of the quality to dominate most games (and get cleansheets in most of their wins), so they are unlikely to let in much just on that alone.
What about Giovinco kid Osman?Did you lose your hope on him?it seems you changed your avatar,yeah he is ruling the Serie A with his talent?:happy:

1 - 20 of 229 Posts