Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its now 6 wins and a draw!! :stuckup:

This Sunday is a battle for first place! This is more like it. Here's to hoping we are at full strength (Nesta?) and for the win. With luck we'll see pato-bori and a full strength midfield.

Forza Milan! :proud:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Let the magic continue :hopeful:

Forza Milan!

·
Registered
10,164 Posts
I believe we'll probably see Ronaldinho-Kaka-Borriello in this one, considering Ronnie's home record.

Forza Diavolo! :heart:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts

·
Registered
10,164 Posts
Btw. I wouldn't mind Pippo though :proud:

Seems like he's on a roll, Pippo style, in which case it's never wise not to play him.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Hope we repeat the win of last season (Was our 1st home win, Pato's debut..)

Lavezzi and Denis are in amazing form..
That should make them as motivated as the game against Inter.

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
I want to se Ka-Pa-Bo :stuckup:

Ab

Za-Ne-Ma-Ja

Am-Se-Ga

Ka

Bo-Pa​

Hopefully Nesta is finally ready :hopeful:

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Big game.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Grandisimma partita,
70,000 fans screaming, Kaka marching on the right wing, Pippo ingazhi segna per noi,
Napoli is a pesky team with Lavezzi, Hamsik and Denis,
God please help us to recapture the 1st spot this sunday

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It's going to be some game Napoli are such a tough nut to crack,one defeat all season unluckily away to Genoa.I think we can win but by just,we're slowly beginning to get all our squad available and be a bit spoilt for choice's.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Gattuso needs to glue himself onto Hamsiks and treat him like a doggy snack and we'll be allright. If we are ferocious in the midfield, they'll get us on the counter.

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
We need to forget about that memorable game last season against them at the San Siro, because we're facing a completely different team now. This is such a game that it wouldnt be disastrous if we didnt win, a draw wouldnt be awful considering the form they're in and the fact that we're nowhere near 100% yet.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
We need to forget about that memorable game last season against them at the San Siro, because we're facing a completely different team now. This is such a game that it wouldnt be disastrous if we didnt win, a draw wouldnt be awful considering the form they're in and the fact that we're nowhere near 100% yet.
Not winning away against the competition is hardly a ambition to speak about if you are serious about winning the scudetto. Considering we lost points against Bologna we really need to win these games. True that it is a hard one though. Particulary our problems in defense is glaring.

I would aim to outscore them, just like last year. We have the power up front and the ability to do that.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I really don't want to be Sick of Hamsik!!:flirt:

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Hope we repeat the win of last season (Was our 1st home win, Pato's debut..)

Lavezzi and Denis are in amazing form..
The Milan-Napoli from last season will go down in our history as the only real game and win of a great Milan that never was - the Ka-Pa-Ro. Unfortunately they danced only one game.

1 - 20 of 339 Posts