Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
arsenal and galatasaray..

leeds seem to be out of breath now...their players seem tired...and i'm pretty sure they're gonna lose lots of precious pts in their final league games..

lens beat arsena; with a bit of luck in CL last time....
but this time arsenal sbould be able to make it..especially after the return of tony adams and henry...

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Final = Arsenal Vs. Galatasaray

After that as with all European competitions its really hard to pridict, depends on the mental state more than physical state and skills .. However my heart pumps for Arsenal... I hope so :)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

X

·
0 Posts
hey up to now, my predictions stand..and i still think both arsenal and galatasaray are gonna make the final..with arsenal winning the cup!

leeds' players are already exhausted and affected mentally by the supporters' death and also by another defeat v/s aston villa..

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Hey I want to change something.. the above was what I predicted. Now what I hope is Arsenal X Leeds in the final...
I Know Leeds fans were no angels but no one deserves to die in this way... Maybe this would teach English fans something..

So Summary Arsenal X Leeds is what I wish..
with Arsenal winning.. :)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

D

·
0 Posts
Leeds will probably win 1-0 or 2-1 at Elland Road, but it won't be enough. Arsenal will be on fire and win 3-0 or something like that.
Predictions are diffult, your'e either right or wrong.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Apparentl Leeds want there to be a one of match at a neutral venue with the other result not taken in to consideration - does it really matter.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Hey Bodat changed my mind again... I want Gala Vs. Lens in the final ;)

No Actually ok final final word, I dont care who makes it to the final as long as Arsenal gets the cup at the end... :)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
WOW check out my star.. nice eh ? Now I want two stars, I guess I will have to ask Jan if I can moderate the Sky Diving or chess forum...
Thats a cheap way to get it . hehehe :)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

[This message has been edited by Sabry (edited 10-04-2000).]

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Yeah i wanna see THE ARSE win the cup

can i get an etra star PLZ JAN
ill be nice!
:) :) :) :)
hehehehehe

------------------
MILAN is FOOTBALL

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
check out the latest standing in EPL, Turks premier league and french league!
arsenal and leeds are in top position. either do Galatasaray! what about RC LENS. They are in the lowest position in the middle part of the standing.
so i have a question about this, is it true that french league are better than EPL and Turks league? ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts