Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need info on this guy. i know that he's a left side back but i need to know all of his strenghts and weaknesses. so what i need to know is he a speedy player, can he dribble, what about his passing and crossing skillz? heading skills, shooting skills and so..

also how has his current season at shakhtar been?

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
DannY_B said:
hey guys i need info on this guy. i know that he's a left side back but i need to know all of his strenghts and weaknesses. so what i need to know is he a speedy player, can he dribble, what about his passing and crossing skillz? heading skills, shooting skills and so..

also how has his current season at shakhtar been?
He's good, he's "sneaky as a rat"....:D

Nah I don't know much about him but some of the other guys in here might provide some detail info on him...

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Razvan Rat

DannY_B said:
or maybe hes just one ugly bastard and he looks like a rat ??;) :eek: :D
I heard is really quick, but I haven't seen him play... try and ask the ukraininan forum. :)

·
Registered
69,502 Posts
I´ve watched him a couple of times and I like him. He is a player for a better league than the Ukranian one. :groan:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
GICA said:
I´ve watched him a couple of times and I like him. He is a player for a better league than the Ukranian one. :groan:
Could he replace R. Carols at Real Madrid? :D

·
Registered
69,502 Posts
He´s the typical left back who attacks better than defends. Similar to Roberto Carlos or Contra (on the right).

·
Registered
667 Posts
As GICA said he is very good in attack but constantly forgets to come back and leaves the space wide open. You need other players to know that and cover for him.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Scarface said:
As GICA said he is very good in attack but constantly forgets to come back and leaves the space wide open. You need other players to know that and cover for him.
That's the case with most Romanian defenders except Chivu...and Radoi may be...

Contra always did it, and got in trouble a few times...

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
scarface could u also comment on his dribbling, crossing, passing, shooting, aerial abilities plz :)

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
scarface could u also comment on his dribbling, crossing, passing, shooting, aerial and other abilities plz :)

·
Registered
667 Posts
GloryHunter said:
That's the case with most Romanian defenders except Chivu...and Radoi may be...
And Daniel Florea;) I know you are not high on him, but when fit he is definitely one of Shakhtar's best players. He is amazingly reliable in defense, you almost never see him having a bad game. It's going to be tough for Rat to keep his place when he recovers.

scarface could u also comment on his dribbling, crossing, passing, shooting, aerial and other abilities plz
Well, I do not follow him that carefully, but I would say he is a very good dribbler and extremely fast, good crosser and has a decent shot. Not sure about his aerial ability as usually you don't see him in those situations, he also lacks some of the defensive skills.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Razvan Rat

DannY_B said:
or maybe hes just one ugly bastard and he looks like a rat ??;) :eek: :D
Judge for yourself! :D

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Razvan Rat

Raven said:
Judge for yourself! :D
Who dared to discuss Rat at my absense?? :D

Seriously speaking, Scarface has mostly described his advantages and drawbacks, I can only add his decision-making often puts stadium into rage. :mad: Another side of determination, you know. :depress: But he's considered a steady starter, and nothing seems to change in the following part of the season. :star:

Now, here's Razvan Rat:

And have you seen his girlfriend?? ;) Mmm, I still regret I don't have a photo for you... :dontcare: yahoo... :greed:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
If he can also function as a defensive centre-he should come to Besiktas :D

I know he's a good defender and have heard good thinigs about him, even though I don't even follow the Ukranian league.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
D-lite said:
If he can also function as a defensive centre-he should come to Besiktas :D

I know he's a good defender and have heard good thinigs about him, even though I don't even follow the Ukranian league.
He isn't a centre back. Its like putting Roberto Carlos at centre-back, it just doesn't work. His attacking skills would be wasted.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
It souonds like he's Someone who can defend but with attacking capabilities-Like Ibrahim at besiktas.
though Ibrahim can also play as a speedy winger.

I wish I could watch him, does anyone have any links?

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
D-lite said:
It souonds like he's Someone who can defend but with attacking capabilities-Like Ibrahim at besiktas.
though Ibrahim can also play as a speedy winger.
So can Razvan Rat. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts