Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm home, enjoying my vacation and finsihing my move to Lynn (City of Sin), when I throw on the Inter- Feyernoord UEFA semi-final on Fox Sports World. Starting for Feyernoord is our very own Pierre Van HoyDonkey.

THE MAN HAS SCORED 29 GOALS (and counting) IN ALL COMPETITIONS.

How much did we get for PVH???? Was it enough to fund the Platinum toilet in JVA's secret summer home in Ibiza?

Here's hoping the Mantorras /Jankuskas connection comes through this weekeknd.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
What? You trying to take over for Red's absence of duty on re-hashing old sh*t? Ain't we already wounded enough that ye got to go open old ones? With all these wounds open, we're bound to see an influx of Portitas soon.

Gee, thanks!;)

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Insane, isn't it? How many goals would he have netted with Simao feeding him crosses? 15? 20? We basically got nothing for him, since we used the fee we received from Feyenoord to pay Vitesse Arnhern (heh-heh-heh - they of the "Bank Guarantee?! We need no stinking bank guarantee!"). On top of all that, VH was BEGGING Toni to let him stay on. He was all pumped up to play as Vieira kept adding players last summer, and they dealt him anyway. Part of the much-discussed purging of all traces (evidence?) of the JVA era...

At least Joao Tomas has struggled overall at Betis.:(

·
International
5,629 Posts
I can't believe I missed this thread. AXP don't reason with these "LFV is a genius" types. They can't possibly understand that management not only [email protected] the VH thing up, but that they went out and got unproven gimps like Sokota!

And they're still [email protected] up by not playing Jorge Ribeiro!

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Hang on! Let me get some popcorn...

...Here we Go!

Your turn, Pila! :howler:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Awwwww.... here we go again.

I'm tellin ya, he just criticizes for criticism sakes. He's the guy that had us believe we should have voted for JVA!!!

The man is just an anti-management head.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do the Pro-JVA era of the forum. I don't remember if RedE was a part of it, but it was here.

VH was great, I'll always remember fondly his goal vs. Porto when he took a Roger free kick off his face and into the net.

That's a gamer.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The reason why the VH was let go was because he had a serious attitude problem and was notorious for locker room fights with other players....:devil:

Other clubs new of this which is why we got nothing for him....

Needless to say, he is a great player but his temper boiled over and was begining to be a cancer especially with players such as Maniche, Roger, Calado, and Rui Baia...:rolleyes:

Nonetheless, you can describe him as a Randy Moss but unlike the Vikings Benfica with VH's sorry ass...

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Don't know if you guys caught it, but there's a "show us your pic" thread in the Inter forum. The very first picture by the threadstarter ("sigge") is a dead ringer for Fernando Meira! Check it out! :howler:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts