3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
His selection of players base on his biased. Example

Ignored Players

1. Trezeguet
2. Ludovic Giuly
3. Patrice Evra
4. Philippe Mexas

What has he been thinking ? His selection has been proved that is wrong in Euro 2008 but Why he is still a France Manager. Qualification for WC in this year by unfair scene and he so admired about that event.

Finally, He had nothing in ability and sportmanship just a guy lose his way that runner-up of WC 2006 was created by him despite it is actually Zidane and France might be won if manager was not him.

Sorry but France had no future in WC this year and Association of France football seems to satisfy that.

People around the World cannot see paintful of France team just because of him !!!.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
it was obvious Zidane was managing the team in 2006 in everything but name.

the only reason Domenech still has a job must be because he is cheap.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Domenech is a world class manager that only shows up in world class competitions.

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
it was obvious Zidane was managing the team in 2006 in everything but name.

the only reason Domenech still has a job must be because he is cheap.
now it's henry who is managing the team. i'm worried.

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
the prob is that we have nomore style of play.
who is the boss in this squad?!!

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
frankly, if you have to define the french style of play, what would you say?
nothing, we have no style.

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
me, i would shake them, my word!!!

[tub]wDmmgcxamYI[/tub]

·
Registered
66,403 Posts
frankly, if you have to define the french style of play, what would you say?
nothing, we have no style.
When I think of French football I think of elegance and technique. You wouldn't know it by watching Ligue 1 and the French NT though.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
You know what would be perfect? Domenech doubling up as Juve/France NT coach :D.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
I would also add Sebastien Frey to that list of players ignored by Domenech. It is pretty shocking that Domenech is still coach, he is riding on the fact that he took France to the WC final and has somehow still managed to use it to his advantage despite the fact that he didn't get out of the Euro 2008 group stage. That also begs the question, what is the FFF thinking in keeping him on? Surely cost can't be the only factor.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Raymond Domenech seems to be able to get performances out of the players when it matters but for the quality of side he has, he plays way too defensive. I have never seen a France side play such a poor style of football, and it comes to a level where you have to attack.

His stubborness with certain players is also damaging the team. With Trezeguet, he may be aging, but you still got one of the best natural goal scorers in the world. Evra is possibly the worlds best left back, and Mexes I would put in the top 20 for centrebacks, while Frey is the best goalkeeping option by a mile.

Right On, I think your comment though is not warranted. Firstly, I feel every French player who pulls on the shirt wants to win for France, and this notion about African's having no football brain is ridiculous. So you are telling me the likes of Claude Makelele, Patrick Viera, John Obi Mikel and Seydou Keita, all have no football brain, and the first two had no passion when playing for France?

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
John Obi Mikel? Seriously? He is the poster child for Brainlessness.

Should have put Michael Essien there.
I think John Obi, has a very good tactical brain. Essien does too but Obi came to mind first, well thats Football, many opinions no answers

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Trez?
Mexes?
Giuly?

Me estan cargando? xtratime esta cada dia mas pelotudo...Leaving aside any complain in other aspects, leaving this fellas aside ain't even close to absurd...Zanetti, Ronaldinho might not go to the WC, just to put an example of really high calibre players that might not be call.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts