Xtratime Community banner

Most Enternaining Raw Or Smckdown

  • Raw

    Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Smackdown

    Votes: 2 20.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
I'll go with Raw but there's not realy alot in it IMO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,325 Posts
I dont watch wrestling anymore, but when I do watch it once in a while, I watch Raw and not Smackdown. Hence, I voted for Raw.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,710 Posts
I voted for SD! . Well, there are more wrestlers who I care for there. When I watch Raw I don't feel any interest in what's going on until one of Christ Benoit/Lance Storm/Christian/The Coach is on, else it's just boring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,751 Posts
I voted for Raw btw becausethe story lines and wrestlers are better. The story lines on Smackdown are so cheezy I find..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Good thread.... im terms of wresting purity Smackdown had far better matches than RAW..... the ratings were the same mostly and smackdown at times go more viwers than RAW...the reshuffle was to make sure RAW became the better product.....mainly because of the channel (SKY AND TNN) it's on and because of the time that it is on in uk and us..... so right now Raw is better:star:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Now it is undoubtedly Raw, Smackdown was going along nicely untill Benoit left for Raw, now Edge has and Shelton Bemjamin and Tajiri. Lesner leaves wrestling altogether, Kurt Angle and Big Show are injured amd Heyman gone as GM, completely shreading the Smackdown roster, but this week Smackdown reached a new low as Jacqueline(sp?) beats Chavo Guerero and becomes the CW Champion, basically making the cruiserweight division a joke, and leaving the belt with no credibility at all, all WWE's cruiserweights should leave for TNA'a X-Division where they would get the recognition they deserve.

As for Smackdown i don't even watch it anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
jimbo jones said:
Now it is undoubtedly Raw, Smackdown was going along nicely untill Benoit left for Raw, now Edge has and Shelton Bemjamin and Tajiri. Lesner leaves wrestling altogether, Kurt Angle and Big Show are injured amd Heyman gone as GM, completely shreading the Smackdown roster, but this week Smackdown reached a new low as Jacqueline(sp?) beats Chavo Guerero and becomes the CW Champion, basically making the cruiserweight division a joke, and leaving the belt with no credibility at all, all WWE's cruiserweights should leave for TNA'a X-Division where they would get the recognition they deserve.

As for Smackdown i don't even watch it anymore.

Hey man do you watch TNA??? we get some old repeats from the wresting channel on sky....right now JJ is the tna champ (don't tell me what happens) But right now no doubt TNA is better than WWE..... its real wresting not just crappy storylines Kane kissing Lita and garbage like that.... and tna have good wresters like AJ STYLES.....STING....JJ

AJ STYES was offered a contact by the wwe.....but he said no!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Il Moreista said:
Hey man do you watch TNA??? we get some old repeats from the wresting channel on sky....right now JJ is the tna champ (don't tell me what happens) But right now no doubt TNA is better than WWE..... its real wresting not just crappy storylines Kane kissing Lita and garbage like that.... and tna have good wresters like AJ STYLES.....STING....JJ

AJ STYES was offered a contact by the wwe.....but he said no!!!
AJ Styles = best wrestler in the world today

And there's no doubt that TNA is better than Smackdown, but Raw i don't know, Raw's looking good at the moment, as for Kane kissing Lita anything to see Matt Hardy where he should be, shame it means that the big red jobbing machine will probably used to put someone else over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
jimbo jones said:
AJ Styles = best wrestler in the world today

And there's no doubt that TNA is better than Smackdown, but Raw i don't know, Raw's looking good at the moment, as for Kane kissing Lita anything to see Matt Hardy where he should be, shame it means that the big red jobbing machine will probably used to put someone else over.
ahhh your from england eh.... im from london....do you watch the wrestling channel??? if so what do you think of those shoot interviews they do with the wrestlers....did u see the ones witb shawn....bret and jim cornette...they were great!!

AJ is wicked and the 'styles clash' is a wicked move... im a triple h fan though....at wrestlemaina he did himself proud and put chris benoit over quite well:star:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Il Moreista said:
ahhh your from england eh.... im from london....do you watch the wrestling channel??? if so what do you think of those shoot interviews they do with the wrestlers....did u see the ones witb shawn....bret and jim cornette...they were great!!

AJ is wicked and the 'styles clash' is a wicked move... im a triple h fan though....at wrestlemaina he did himself proud and put chris benoit over quite well:star:
Yep i watch the wrestling channel when i can, the Jim Cornette interview was great, they all are apart from the Road Warriors one, i couldn't tell what they were saying half the time.

AJ has so many wicked moves it is unreal.

But a HHH fan:mad: i liked the HHH of old, but i'm not a fan anymore, i was shocked to see him actually putting Benoit over, made a change.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
jimbo jones said:
Yep i watch the wrestling channel when i can, the Jim Cornette interview was great, they all are apart from the Road Warriors one, i couldn't tell what they were saying half the time.

AJ has so many wicked moves it is unreal.

But a HHH fan:mad: i liked the HHH of old, but i'm not a fan anymore, i was shocked to see him actually putting Benoit over, made a change.
What is happening to austin....is he coming back?????

What about the rock.... i never rated him but wwe needs something to make it a little watchable....

but Randy orton is a talent..... you know evolution will split up and randy goes to legend kill hhh..... (it was hhh's idea cos he is randy's mentor) that should be good???:star:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Il Moreista said:
What is happening to austin....is he coming back?????

What about the rock.... i never rated him but wwe needs something to make it a little watchable....

but Randy orton is a talent..... you know evolution will split up and randy goes to legend kill hhh..... (it was hhh's idea cos he is randy's mentor) that should be good???:star:
Well i heard they wanted Austin back for a summerslam appearance, but he said no so who knows if we will see him again.

Rock is still making movies, and appears now and then, last time at WMXX, who knows if he will ever be back on a full schedule.

Randy v HHH is a definate, as long as Orton kills him it's all good, but WWE needs to pull the rosters together so Orton can go on to feud Cena and Dupree, them 3 are the future and it's no good having Orton away from the other 2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
RAW is better than Smackdown, but with the additions of Mordecai, Suzuki, and maybe the Dudleys joining Undertaker things are getting a little bit more interesting...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,119 Posts
Raw will always be the best since it is original the first wrestling show that got great ratings for wrestling
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top