Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was watching the Youth Cup against Chelsea last night when this chap called Morrison, who I had never heard of before, catches my eye.
Now I know nothing about him, except that he's 15 and very very talented. All I know is this player will be a star of the future. YHIHF.

But seriously, he scored a great first goal and although he missed a sitter later, his build up play to that chance was incredible, putting the keeper on his backside twice. He certainly has the talent to make it far, let's hope he does. Does anyone have any info about this guy?

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a picture of him from last night, he looks quite big for a 15 year old:

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
I'd only recently heard of him. England schoolboy and very highly thought of.

Sorry, mate, that's about all I know.

How did Matt James and Olly Norwood play last night?

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd only recently heard of him. England schoolboy and very highly thought of.

Sorry, mate, that's about all I know.

How did Matt James and Olly Norwood play last night?
Norwood was ordinary but his passing was good. A decent, if unremarkable performance.
James played well but he missed a number of good chances, especially a one-on-one with the keeper at 2-1 down. I think Norwood is more naturally talented than James though.
United dominated the game and Chelsea's first two goals came from their first two shots on target. Their third was a goal on the counter attack. Welbeck could have had a few as well but had to be happy with the consolation goal. Twas a frustrating night/

·
Major
1,342 Posts
Great Videos :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.