Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they tell me rauls wife is real hot and raul and his wife are like beckham and victoria...can someone plz post her pic

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Mamen is absolutely not Vicotria.if so,how do you feel so strange for the star couple?

check the pic to know how perfect of a woman.:stuckup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
she look like his mother:D

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
R^cube said:
they tell me rauls wife is real hot and raul and his wife are like beckham and victoria...can someone plz post her pic
What is this....'"The National Inquirer'"??? :eek:
As long as I have been a fan of soccer I have NEVER been interested in the personal life or families of players, unless they were into something illegal !!!! :eek:

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Raul's wife is pretty! I think they look quite sweet together! :sweeteye:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I think its a very sweet gesture from Raul to kiss his wedding ring after every goal he scores :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
As you can see guys I'm pretty new here, this is my first post, how exciting!!! :) I've been reading your opinions for a while (almost 1 year), but I've just now registered at xtratime. So helloooooooo everybody!:D By the way, I'm a 15-year-old "Merengue" girl from the capital of Hungary, Budapest. And yeah, Raul is absolutely my favourite player. I've already seen 2 games of the team, one was held in the Bernabeu against Espanyol in 2001 (it ended with 2-2, goals from Figo & Raul), and the other one was the quarter-final CL game in Munich, in April. Yeah, Munich is not so far away...

As far as this topic is concerned, Raul really luvs Mamen and they get on very well together... Their second baby is arriving in autumn!!! How sweet... And whatever you say, this woman is very beautiful. Just check the photo out!
See YA!

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Oh, just 1 question for laoer... Don't you accidently have any other super photos like that stadium pic (or rather bullfighter-show-pic)? :D I must say thousands of thanx for attaching it.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Hey Sofi :)

Welcome to the forums. We hope you stick around when the season starts and the action is back here, it has been very quiet since the end of Real Madrid's season.

Hope to read more from you :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'm sure you probably know this, but you can use the yahoo 'news phoot' search engine to find pictures of many of the players wives, ie, henry, trezeguet, etc.

go to news.yahoo.com, then do a search, but select 'news phots'. then put in 'girlfriend', 'wife', or player name.

I have to agree, Raul is a lucky man. She seems really elegant.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Welcome Sofi! It's nice to have another girl 'merengue' in these forums.. :) And yes, Raul is indeed very lucky to have a wife like Mamen.. i didn't know she was expecting their 2nd baby! :eek:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Looking the picture Sofi attached, i would say that Mamen looks very much like Julia Roberts :)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Sofi said:
Oh, just 1 question for laoer... Don't you accidently have any other super photos like that stadium pic (or rather bullfighter-show-pic)? :D I must say thousands of thanx for attaching it.

hi,Sofi,welcome!:)

well,i really have many pics of them but i cant say they are all better like the one i put out.i selected before post.

i like to share my collection with you.seems you also have a exquisite gallery.:cool:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi laoer, I'm really glad to meet you too :) It sounds great you have a nice gallery, you know a friend of mine has a very sweet & homey Raul-site (www.angelfire.com/sports/raul07raul) and we both love collecting any photos then put them on the site. Yeah, personally I have a gallery which includes family-pix... If it's ok by you we can share them with each other! :happy: But not now 'cos I set off on a journey from tomorrow then I'll probably get back on Tuesday.

Bye & See Ya!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
you are welcome,Sofi.:)

yes i know about your friend.she run a very famous website and almost Raul fans visit there.i snatched some pics from there.:D

have a nice trip!;)

c u then.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hiiiii all, I'm back! :D If i had to say some words I would say my trip was not the most enjoyable I ever had, especially as I heared Spain was out... :mad: How ****ty refs this tournment has! I was really depressed to see that game; Raúl should have been playing at least in the extratime - not to let him play was Camacho's fault as his leg was medically OK and he even wanted to play. Although, no matter how great Spain would have been with Raúl (I mean 'even' better), Fifa wanted to give the victory to those cr*ppy b*stards :depress: :fero: All is about money, nothing is about football nowadays!
At least Raulito is already at home with his lovely family... He spent 1 month out there!

Laoer, do you feel like to e-mail me or shall I rather send a mail? Anyways, my address is [email protected]

Chao!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
welcome back!:)

that match has passed.too many talk about the loss.now i wish some peace and i think our guys need peace.i feel happy to see many young faces on this squad.we are hopeful next 4 years.

as for Raul.im sure he was injured very seriously.otherwise how dare Camacho not let him on.these days i read the news to say Raul really injured not healed till now.i hope he will be okay soon. his b-day will come.happy b-day,guy!:)

id like to email you.have a nice summerday!

laoer

·
Registered
323 Posts
HAPPY 25. BIRTHDAY TO RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!!!! :D:

As I heared the news, he's going for holiday a bit later 'cos he's still improving the strenght of that particular muscle with his trainer in Madrid. The day before yesterday Raul & Mamen went to visit their friend Enrique Ponce (famous bullfighter) at the hospital, 'cos he got injured by a bull some days ago... On the photo they're just leaving the hospital. Sweet couple :heart:

Laoer, I'm looking forward to your letter :)

Bye & take care! :cool:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts