Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a goal.
takes it on his left foot first and into the back of the net.
whooooop!!!!
what a strike .
better than figo.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those were two beautiful goals! Raul has 3-4 really good chances by my count. That Slovenia goal seemed to be due to an ill-footed Canizares. I also thought he played out of position a bit much!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
It was a good goal, but I've seen better from Raul:D And to be honest he did waste exactly 3 other good opportunities so I wouldn't say it was his best day. Another goal should've come from him I feel, but he is on his way now. Next is Yugo and forgive me God for saying this, but I predict a defeat and we're out:mad::mad::mad:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Spain will rally and respond to the call on Wednesday. All they have to do is win and they go on. Remember, even in France 98, they kicked ass in their "must win" game but it was too little to late. Mathematically, they weren't in the same spot a now.

As far as Yugoslavia, the only chance they have is if they play dirty like they did the entire 2nd half against Norway.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm quite confident of it. Say, isn't there a Yugoslav player who will miss the game because of bookings? Is he the only one?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it was a fantastic goal .he is the best player around at the moment without a doubt :))))
halla real !!!!1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts