Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the transfer on this site, it said that Juve firstly signed another young player and most of all they are going to purchase one of Figo or Raul. Also Crespo is said to have been coming for sure since Parma didn't make CL. Now to me, Crespo is a must. I would rather get Raul than Figo as he is younger and would be more useful to Juve than Figo. Raul, Crespo and Del Piero upfront like when Ravanelli and Vialli were with Del Piero five years ago sounds great to me. Also Cassano could be another striker. This transfer campaign is looking good for Juve. Do you think any of these will happen?

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
There's always alot of rumours. One thing I can tell you. We will NEVER get Raul! NEVER!! He'll never leave Real Madrid, he's their "goldenboy" . Sanz would never sell him. Don't think he'd join us either. Figo that is possible I think, however he'll cost us lotso of freakn money! 30£mill or something. Crespo is a must, Parma didn't qualify for the CL (Sad, now we haf to see ****ty InterNAZIonale in the CL) so he'll probably join us and he likes Ancelotti alot. So I'll bet he's in our jersey soon. I hope..

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I'd say Raul! :) Pfff, did you see his counter attack yesterday? :) But, as Ramy already said, he's not for sale!
Figo would cost A LOT... Don't think that'll ever happen.

Noi Siamo La LAZIO!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
The Raul discussion is getting tiresome...

But you can always watch and enjoy his game on TV!!!

SI, SI, SI, !YA ESTA LA 8va!

[This message has been edited by hala (edited 25-05-2000).]

·
Registered
881 Posts
Raul is quality, but we need good wingers more than anything. Pessotto isnt good enough. And I'll love to see Crespo partner THE MAN next season.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
If we get Crespo we may don't need Raul, I meanwhit Crespo we will have Crespo,Kovacevic,Del Piero,Esnaider and some young players like Rigoni.
I say go for Figo whit him we are Campions!!!!!

F

·
0 Posts
Buying Raul from Real is like Real buying Del Piero from Juve
It's Impossible

Forza Bianconerro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts