Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.wldcup.com/news/Jul00/050700-mp3.html I can't believe Raul is #28, I don't agree with these rankings. He deserves to be in the Top 10! I thought its based mainly on the Euro2000, but they say after the end of the last year, and taking into account the whole year and also the EC qualifiers (which Raul was top goalscorer for!!!)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Oh please! As alwasy list made by Premiersh|t people are rubbish. Just look at place no 6! Could this be some Chelsea fan? Didier Deschamps the sixth best player in Europe. Good one:D:D:D Wasn't he the only criticized player in the french squad after EURO 2000? How about Nuno Gomes' goal against France? A joke - the page of course:cool: :mad: And then we look down to place 39 - Boudewijn Zenden, arguably the best Dutch player throughout EURO 2000 (+Bergkamp maybe?) and he's so far down. When I see moron publications like this, I really wanna take a laugh:) At least they valued Raul normally - 30 mln EURO:D Still I really have to get my webpage running, so I can become the most objective football fan in EUROPE! :D:D:D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Indeed anything that comes from the British is rubbishHow can they value Deschamps so high and as you say Labas, Zenden and Raul so low?And Shevchenko not even in the list??? He is easliy in the top 5 if not Top 3 or the best European players but too bad Ukraine did not make it...

Anyways, anything from the Brits press is pure BS...

la victoire est en nous...pour toujours!

A

·
0 Posts
these ratings just suck they have valued edgar davids only 13mil$.

so many italian players in a row and only defenders.

these ratings just sck baaaaaaaaaaaaaadlyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Why the f**k are you crying ?!??!?!
He didn't deserved #28 ! What did he do on Euro 2000 ? What did he do in First Division ?! NONE, ZERO, NULL !

this list SUX

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
That's very smart dude. I know one thing for sure - Raul with both legs broken is still a better football player than Marcelo "el Matol" Salas. You knw what I mean don't you R&B?:D:D:D Salas has to be the worst foreign striker in all of Serie A, (yes I agree he's even worse than batistuta!) If we were to buy Salas I would seriously think of leaving Real Madrid for a year or two, he's just so bad. And say one more thing bad about Raul and I'm gonna delete it!:mad:

·
International
6,519 Posts
Tell me the sentance that says that Raul is bad player. You can't find it cause I didn't SAY IT ! :mad: I said he didn't do anything in EURO 2000. Please, tell me what he did. UUU HE scored a goal against Slovenia, that's all ! As EURO 2000 thoughts , he didn't deserve $28, never on the world ! And you labas, you first READ the post and than talk crap here.

Tricolore-blue-white

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
You stupid Laziale please explain this then (if you can!):

What did he do in First Division ?! NONE, ZERO, NULL !

I guess you should WATCH the Primera before making such a stupid comment. Pleaso go home to your ****ing Lazio board and never return here....

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
The list wasn't onlt based on EURO 2000! It was overall for the past year. You read first:D And I still meant what I said about Salas. Sorry:rolleyes::cool:

·
International
6,519 Posts
I don't care what u say about salas cause i don't like him THAT much to fight because of him. :) What really pisses me off is that RAUL was in first 11 , chosen by UEFA euro 2000 selectors. Tell me one thing that he desrved to get into it ??!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I think we all agree he didn't deserve that honor, but that's what happens with the best players - they just have to be there in order to get picked:D yup, Raul is the best player in the world, and that's why the UEFA comitee decided they couldn't leave sucha great out of the team:D Anyway your comment on Rauls La Liga (non) succes sais a lot about you SS Lazio. If I were you I'd call SOS pretty soon :D:D Kidding;)

R

·
0 Posts
the ranking as u said is pure rubbish...guys forget this ranking and just sit down and write ur own top 50 players in europe after Euro2000,am sure it will be much more fair than that of the Brits

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Well said Reem!Who wants to start with their own list?
Any volunteers?Labas?Hala?Pablo?R&B?Or any one else?:)
I'll give mine later...

P

·
0 Posts
50! That's a pretty tall order my friend! How about a top 10 of Euro performances?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Good morning people!For me its "nice dreams" as i'm about to go to bed! (here in Canada, its almost 2.30 am)

Keep this board active filled with interesting posts, great news and lots of humours!Labas?where are you?:)

Anyways, talk you people soon!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
50 players, ey? That's a bit too much for me. I'm busy with composing articles for that hialrious topic made by AMOROSO! in the trade sction:D Still a top 10 would be OK, but how do you expect us here to be objective? I mean I would put Raul on the list anyway, even though he played average at EURO 2000. It's beyond me:(

And what do you expect from me San Siro? I was on-line till 2:30 Am Eastern European time tonight too, but I can't hold out till 2:30 Am Candian time!:D I was here ralking to AMOROSO! and exchanging opinions, pretty cool videos, and this really great song. Has anyone heard ADAM Sandler - At A Medium Pace? If not, go d/l it from the net. it's just soooooo funny.

Like I said, we'll get a topic on vacations once everyone gets back. For now HALA! to Pablo and the others that are already feasting:D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts