Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, since juve's so called poilcy in the transfer market is to buy young players, why not get RAUL?? i've heard rumours that juve were once interested in raul. is this true? juve always seem to miss out on all the really talented ones!! there's always talk about this and that but in the end, juve always miss the big ones and end up with some surprise buy.

this is a big, big catch man, if juve really get it. well, i know raul needs no introduction. he was the top scorer last season (more than rivaldo). he's the only one in real madrid worth looking at and other than our own pippo inzaghi, raul is the only one i know outside PL that has scored 2 goals against MU. his second goal was a sweet left footed shot that only the best left footed player with the most precise accuracy can score. and viola, nice move, cool finish, great celebration......he's THE MAN. like other great players, he saved real madrid's a** about one million times. raul has got just such nice loving piece of skill. like our own del piero, he has great control, good on the ball, able to dribble well and speeds as though he never runs out of oil. and yeah, great firt touch on the ball too.......like our beloved *twink* del piero-inzaghi, raul-morientes is an excellent pair too. so, he's also a good team player. ask any real madrid fan, raul is like totti to roma fans, like crespo to parma's, sheva to milan's and of course PIERO TO JUVE :)

and believe me on this, he is a hell of a good looking guy!! raul is only 22 nd already passed the 100 goals mark. a sure figure in spain international side, raul always gets praises from comentators. lovely skill, good control, such great talent, magnificent football, superb move, outstanding game, raul deserves them all.

sigh, too bad, too bad like totti who grew with roma and nesta who grew up with lazio, raul came from real madrid's own youth team. i don't think there's even a slight chance of seeing him in juve but he is always one of my fav players. just a note to luciano moggi if he is out there reading this-haha-go get raul and u'll never regret for life, never. but if i see him in lazio or inter, that will be the day i hate football. he is just a great player, mark my words..............

S

·
0 Posts
*SIGH*

You have got to understand that:

1. Real wont give up Raul, that is a fact.

2. Juve seeks for young players who arent as famous as raul , rivaldo, DP, zidane, etc.

3. 22 years old isn't "young" for Juve anymore, 17-18 is(Cassano is a good example for points 2 and 3)

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YUAN!!1 :)

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
He's an excellent player indeed. Young YEPZ!, skilled YEPZ!, cheap NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Raul will probably cost 40£mill. and juve isn't a team known for breaking transfer records. And Real would NEVER sell their goldenboy! It's like we were to sell Del Piero, or Roma selling Totti, Lazio selling Nesta. You get my point! But he'd look good in our shirt tho! :)

Maybe you are supporting the wrong team?
It always seems like you want those big-star lotso ££££ worth players. Support Inter or Lazio something like that. They buy players with good reputation..

Don't you see the splendid transfer philosophy with Juve??
Young cheap players who will "fight" for their club!

F

·
0 Posts
Well for your info - Raul is Lorenzo Sanz's Son in Law , I think he will be the last person madrid would sale

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
real wasn't interested to sell him but moratti made an offer.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
im talking about inter!!!
for juve i dont know,i have not heard anything yet.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Amici Juventini,
Raul is Real and Real is Raul!
Sorry to interrupt your sweetdream...
How about Anelka? :)
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
"Juve seem to miss aout on all the talented ones"
Eh..are we talking of the same Juve that got Del Piero when he was an unknown Padova player? Or the Juve that got Zambrotta (future azzuri legend)? Or the Juve that bought a lousy playing Davids from Milan and let him grow into one of serie a's finest? I could go on, but that would just be a waste of this servers space..If you ask me, other teams like Lazio and Inter may spend big, but its often Juve that ends up making the smartest buys.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
V.NICE if raul comes to juve 4 sure we will be the winners of champ cup but will real sell RAUL? OFCOURSE NOT

will juve afford his price ???I dont think so its about 50 mil at least

i hope he comes but it is just a dream

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
is this an old thread or something?? has it come up here by mistake?

anyway, Chelsea wanted Raul and offered some ridiculas amount of money, but real refused.

Raul is real madrid, even zidane and all the superstars said that when joining real. the fans think of him as the napoli fans thought of Maradona.

·
Registered
188 Posts
A small corrections to the remarks made earlier.
Raul is 26.
Raul was brought in the Atletico madrid ranks only to swithch to RM when he was 16 to the misery of his dad who is a hardcore Athletico Madrid.
Raul is not a talented young prospect. he is an established international and a superstar.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i think next year will see him in his 10th year at senior level with real madrid...:eek:

he is even being regarded as one of spains best ever players....

dont get me wrong, i'd love to have him at the club, but there is no way he would leave Real.

·
Registered
907 Posts
lol it's always funny to see a former thread (wow since 2000) like that and more on the juve forum .well for people who likes raul go on my website (i put it in my signature)

add : i heard that people believed that raul said really the words "Italians? They are the kings of 'catenaccio'. We saw last year how boring it was when the Italian teams played the semifinals and final of the Champions League. Officially Milan are the best team in Europe at the moment, but the people cannot possibly agree."

believe me i read so much interviews of raul (french, english and many in spanish) and he never said bullshits like that (but he said he think that , because of all his history and all, that madrid was the best club in the world).......

raul, in public in his interviews, never missed respect towards a player, a team or a referee .....for italians clubs he always said his respect to this championship...

it's just crap from english newspaper...

add : ronaldo said the final was boring not raul...

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
Haha, for a minute i thought Yuan was back and launching one of his vintage diatribes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts