Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aldair:remarks made before the season began:
"This is by far the best roma team in my
many years here in Rome"!Vote 9/10,-1 due to the fact that at one point he expressed his desire to leave the club!
Zago:remarks made after the famous spit:"I simply hate the guy,and since in terms of football he makes me look sh!t,I thought to teach him a lesson on how to shpit"!Vote 8/10
-1 for neglecting he ever said that,and a further -1 for the fact that after his spit landed straight onto Diego's face, he nearly ended up puking allover the field!
Assuncao:Missing in action,a full 10/10!
Candela:remarks made through out the whole season:"Lazio doesn't stand a chance,juve is by far the better team"!Vote 12/10,-12 for his pretty little face that everyone would love to kick in,but an astonishing +12 for the simple reason of never bringing his great roma into consideration!
Zanetti:see Assuncao!
DelVecchio:Vote 1/10,I can't think of anything that could possibly raise his vote,he's just plain UGLY,and the perfect example of why people sometimes end their conversations with their hands!
Montella:Vote 15/10, Let's face it,he deserves a +10 for breaking the serie A record of substitutions,and a further +5 because he is in posession of a beautiful wife!erghhhhhhhhh!!!!!1
Tottina:"I hope Lazio don't win lo scudetto"
+5,his famous Purga backfired and accidently hit his sister(no offence to her),+5,he was a protgonist on the famous italian show "MISSING" that went on air the 14th of May at
18:15 pm,+10,But a staggering -10 due to the fact that he tends to swing that way(no offence to those who do)! and a -10 for the simple fact that for an italian,he doesn't have a clue of how to speak the language!Final Vote 0/10
Capello:He was first heard saying:"This team has a great chance of winning lo scudetto" then he was heard saying:"How the hell do you expect to win the league with these players!"Then he was heard saying:"The refs screwed up what could have been a great year"
Until he gets his ideas straight I think he deserves a plain and maybe overrated -5/10!
Sensi:20/10,just for succeeding in lettig all those losers believe all the crap he says!

REALE CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
315 Posts
Great laugh!!!

You forgot one thing...

il romista 100-10, thank you for existing!!!

------------------
MI CHIAMO CECCO E SONO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
How about this one:

"I promise the fans a great 2000 with many successes. Lazio
has everything that is needed to be a winner of the scudetto..."

Sergio Cragnotti, on his 60th birthday.

100/100, cause it came 100% true!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts