Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Schuster - He did manage to make us play better football, I won't say beautiful because we seemed to have suffered during parts of the season, but kudos to him for breaking La Liga's record. His subs during the end of the season finally started to make sense, probably after he knew his players better. I expect better from him in the cup competitions next season. 8/10

Soldado - He barely played this season, and whenever he did, he didn't really make a good impression but you have to be fair with him, i doubt he played 90 minutes in total. 3/10

Baptista - I wish we kept De La Red and didn't get this guy back. Anyways, thanks for the goal against Barcelona and that beautiful overhead kick against Betis (?). 5/10

Balboa - Again he didn't get many chances to play, but still got more playing time than Soldado and left a better impression (yes offcourse he isn't the better player) 4/10

Metzelder - Free signing, I seriously forgot how well did he do at the beggining of the season because it seems so far away. Didn't watch the match against Zaragoza, but I can remember him being a "good' defender at the start of the season, better than world player of the year. Low rating due to injuries. 6/10

Pepe - you fuking monster :D. Absolutely amazing defender. I wish we can find another player like him to partner him. A real rock, I expected him to score a goal of a corner or free kick with his amazing arial ability, sadly our free kicks and corner barely passed the first player :D. If only he didn't get injured he would have deserved the full 10. 9/10

Saviola - I still won't forget how he went on missing chance after chance against Mallorca. We could've went far in that competition. Still a free signing and didn't do half bad when he came on. 5/10

Dudek - Congrats on the one game you played all season mate :thumbsup: 3/10

Drenthe - At the beggining of the season, whenever he got minutes it made you think whether this guy really is a football player or just a random guy. He upped his game and showed us he has big potential. He deserved more minutes. 6.5/10

Sneijder - Amazing start, amazing end, team went shit when he got injured, yet during that time he was actually shit. Makes you wonder. :pp I believe in him, he showed us he can control the ball (yay) and pass (double yay) Seriously, whatever made him nervous it seems has faded away. Good luck next season. 7/10

Heinze - Amazing defender really. Love his fighting spirit. Never gives up, however stop it dude you're getting a yellow card per game because of this. :pp Despite this, he caused us two goals against Roma, two goals which could've changed the outcome. Sorry but they're still fresh in my head. 6/10

Robben - I'm really disappointed with Robben to be honest. I expected a lot more from him when he was fit. Yet he's yet to play a single game in his Chelsea form. Still was useful when Robinho went missing during the end of the season. Maybe if it wasn't for the injuries he could've done better. 6.5/10

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
i agree with everything too.

just the ratings, maybe saviola 4/10 and heinze 7/10, but thats the only thing id change.

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
Nice post, but I'll give Heinze an 8/10. Yeah he got injured, but he's ****ing amazing and hopefully he will partner Pepe in our defense the next couple of years.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Nice post, but I'll give Heinze an 8/10. Yeah he got injured, but he's ****ing amazing and hopefully he will partner Pepe in our defense the next couple of years.
agreed to that. I always thought when Heinze was on, the whole defense went much stronger and less nervous.

Great post, Ali! :)

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Pepe - 10/10

Don't care about the rest.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Daopica if you want to ask him about who he supports, then do it by PM. dont derail this thread if you have a bone to pick with someone, no one else cares.

back on topic.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Daopica if you want to ask him about who he supports, then do it by PM. dont derail this thread if you have a bone to pick with someone, no one else cares.

back on topic.
Look boy, if ur gonna start deleting posts that are off topic, u better start deleting every single post. I have no bone to pick with anyone but if u dont wanna read what i said, all u gotta do is just ignore it, im not obligating anyone to read them. There have been far worst arguments and u didnt do anything. Pathetic. :yuck:

P.S. It didnt even go for long, 4 or 5 posts and u delete it. We had finished the discussion/arguement as well. I said in the last post that i have nothing more to say. Why delete it? This place has become a shithole full of little kids that are scared of arguments...

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
:howler: Come on now Daopica, just give your player ratings and be done with it. Let's move on.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
:howler: Come on now Daopica, just give your player ratings and be done with it. Let's move on.
LoL :D Alright

Heinze: 8/10
Pepe: 9/10
Drenthe: 6/10
Sneijder: 7.5/10
Saviola: 4/10
Metzelder: 4/10
Robben: 7/10

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
LoL Alright

Heinze: 8/10
Pepe: 9/10
Drenthe: 6/10
Robben: 7/10

I thought you would put everyones ratings except Pepe and say you don't care about the rest.:smileani:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Sneijder did more for the team during the year that all of the other newcomers combine, Im sick of the lame excuse "Ohh he was out injured 3/4 of the year but the time he was out there he did great"

Looking at THE list just made me realized that our trasfers were a huge fraud, and that showed mainly on the Champion League.

My ratings considering, money paid, time playing, talent shown and more important help the team win.

Heinze: 5/10
Pepe: 7/10
Drenthe: 4/10
Robben: 5/10
balboa n/a
Durek/ n/a
Baptista 4/10 thats because his Barca goal

out of all these players you can just consider 2 of them starting eleven material, thats totaly sucks, you see thats a lot of garbage we have, garbage with injuries excuses.

Ive always had a feeling that some players rip Madrid off, as soon as they **** off all of a sudden they go back to normal, (woody, cassano, cicinho,)

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Well the fact is that everyone we payed good money for has tremendous potential, if only they don't get injured. Then you have Metzelder where we got him for free and he is a great defender as long as he doesn't get injured either.

So pretty much in a world without injuries we would have done very well with our transfers last season.:lazy:

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Metzelder didn't prove that he's a great defender. Yes, he jot injured, but we wouldn't know if he fits real madrid with only 2-3 matches!
However, I still think that he can be a 2nd backup for CB position. Pavon can't be better than him :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts