Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I wish him so much of luck. Rashad is a real talent, he isn't alike to other Azeri players, because when I look at him I think to myself " THIS GUY IS CLASS!".
Great site, btw!

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Hey it is really a great web site! I am impressed :)

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
I remember best his freekick against Wales :) :) :) :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Rashad Sadigov became Azerbaijan's best player in 2005

here's 3 top players of 2005

1) Rashad Sadigov ( Kayserispor Turkey)
2) Zaur Tagizade ( Neftchi Baku Azerbaijan)
3) Anatoliy Ponamarev ( Kalmar Sweden)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Btw, did anyone heard anything about rumors that Rashad may actually make another move this winter from Kayseri to one of the turkish Big Four clubs?

and from what I seen, since he got injured, Kayseri isn't as reliable in defence as it used to be with Rashad.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Rashad next to Song and Tomas? That would be interesting to look at ;)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
what the hell? where do u read those articles ,i did not see such a thing in turkish press,Rashad can't succeed in G.saray among monsters Song and Tomas

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Song will miss first part of second stage of Turkish championship, because of his participation in Africa Nations Cup... so why not? :)

But I prefer his transfer to Fenerbahce :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Rashad is still injured and Kayserispor loaned him to Neftchi till the end of the season. He's expected to recover in about 1-1.5 months and then he will finish the season playing for Neftchi.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The threads were merged.

According to Mircavadov, Rashad rehabilitate quickly. So we hope that he will participate in second stage of championship :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I dont Think hes injured anymore he starts in every game for Neftchi, Whe is he going back to Kayseri?

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
He will be back to Kayserispor in summer. He will finish the season with Neftchi.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts