Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Player
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody give some information about those players ?

·
International
8,545 Posts
Go to the topic "Fene sign Rapaic" I gave some details about the player there. If you need anything else, just ask.:)

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
They're all good players.
Rapaic generally play as left winger.He's fast and like dribbling
Jardel and Nouma are centre forwards.Jardel is more opportunist and scores very easily. Nouma is physically stronger.Both of them are good at air...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Jardel

Jardel is the man, he truely is one of the greatest strikers in Europe.
His biggest qualities are his excelent positionplay and ofcourse his worldfamous headers. If you put this player in a team with great wingers and a playmaker who can give good assists, you can be sure that he scores 20 to 30 goals a season. Other qualities are his good behavior and his modest personality, but also the fact that he's almost never injured.
He's a real oppurtunist who makes a goal from a half chance and punishes every mistake in the opponents defence.
The only negative thing I could say about him is the fact that he can't make an action by him self, he needs a great team around him ( no prob. I quess;)).
Porto won't come through without this player next season, because they build there system around him.

Nouma

Like kadri said he seems fysically stronger. He's smaller, but more muscular than Jardel. He can be compared with - in my opinion - E. Mpenza or D. Amocachi. Meaning fast, strong and a constant treat. But he isn't that sharp in my opinion, he misses chances ones in a while that shouldn't be missed.
Lens has better strikers who will finally get a chance when he is gone.

ADRIAAN

1 - 4 of 4 Posts