Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
For me I would probably take them the exact order you wrote them. I know many are bitching on Quags now, but he is still probably a little better than the other 2, although its close between them.

·
Registered
17,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always thought Maccarone was more dangerous than Quags. Put Quags on Siena and I'm sure he will be shit. Maccarone can dribble better and hold off players, do much more alone, etc. Maybe he doesn't come up with as many crazy goals but he steals my eye much more than Q.

·
Administrator
52,909 Posts
Macca isnt better then Quag no, but the former defenitely been improving as a player. He has become all around attacking weapon on his own in Siena, playing with bit more confidence. Quag seems to be regressing a little in Napoli, but still has better skillset then the former.

Pellissier is just the typical counter attacking forward of the small teams.

And regarding Maccarone, good footage of how he improved IMO:

[tub]uwGvKfLnSMk[/tub]

Siena surely must be going down this season, but either way, dude needs to take a step up to some ambitious midtable club next season.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I don't know how Quag managed to get as good as rep as he has managed...

A player like Mascara has managed to get ignored his whole career...and he has some really awesome goals in his career...

·
Registered
17,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
put maccarone on napoli, don't you think he would do better than Quags?

anyway, if Siena goes down, it's not sure Maccarone will leave them, he might stay and try to get them repromoted, but thinking of the mid-table clubs he could help, one can think of Fiorentina, Udinese, Genoa...

·
Administrator
52,909 Posts
Actually not, just that same clipmaker I keep using :D Convenient if his awesome clips fits a topic, hehe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts