Branca
Corradi
Di Michele
Grabbi
Maccarone
Padovano
Silenzi
Ventola

Warning: if you ignore what they share, do not rank them. If you know it do not write it in this thread.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Seriously Toni, you can come up with much harder riddles.

These guys obviously share the same nationality... That or they all played in Uzbekistan at some point... didn't you forget Montella?

I do not wish to rank them, just a nostalgic thought for Padovano who's really hit an all-time low when he got busted with a massive quantity of drugs in his possession. He's in jail now.

·
Registered
46,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
didn't you forget Montella?
he is overall too good to appear in a list of "Kirzig players" who sucked in the "Uzbek league". He would be number 1 of course.

As regards Padovano, I'm sure that the Italian NT of the prisoners has improved a lot. I could also add that Delle Alpi and the jail are in the same quarter of Torino. More seriously, I don't know whether he is detained in jail, maybe he is detained at home. And to be sincere, I don't even know whether he is detained yet.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
he is overall too good to appear in a list of "Kirzig players" who sucked in the "Uzbek league". He would be number 1 of course.

As regards Padovano, I'm sure that the Italian NT of the prisoners has improved a lot. I could also add that Delle Alpi and the jail are in the same quarter of Torino. More seriously, I don't know whether he is detained in jail, maybe he is detained at home. And to be sincere, I don't even know whether he is detained yet.
Reminds me that I'm yet to watch Escape to Victory.

Padovano seemed like a decent guy, hopefully they spared him. He had several kilos on him though.

·
Registered
46,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ranking the list of players I gave is not easy at all and surely subjective. Yet, choosing the worst of all should be easier and indeed I shouldn't have put him in the list for this reason. I will post my ranking when I see that no one is posting any more. I don't want to affect the opinion of the people posting in this thread.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
The things they have almost in common are that they have all (except Grabbi) represented Italy at one level or other. And they have all (except Maccarone) played for a southern Italian team at one point in their career.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
When you guys say Uzbekistan you mean the Uzbeki Premier League? I don't care about warnings anyway so might as well spoil it.

Di Michele - Aston Villa
Bianchi - Man City
Corradi - Man City
Ventola - Crystal Palace
Padovano - Crystal Palace
Baiano - Derby
Branca - Middlesbrough
Maccarone - Middlesbrough

·
Banned
564 Posts
Silenzi - Forest