Xtratime Community banner

Which was the worst loss?

• 1974 against Holand - Zagallo, wake up!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1978 against nobody - Quiroga cheater!

• 1982 against Italy - Cerezo loser!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 1986 against France, Zico- Maracanã Player!

• 1990 against Argentina, damn poisoned water!

• 1998 against France, Ronaldo amarelão!

• 2006 against France, Roberto Carlos you twit!

• 2010 against Holand, Dunga ruinned my life!

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rank from worst to less worse

Brasil to Italy 82
Brasil to France 86
Brasil to argentina 90
Brasil to France 98
Brasil to France 06
Brasil to Holland 10

These where the WC's I was alive for...Im not sure how old most of you are- but these are the ones most recent and Im sure everyone would say Brasil's loss to Uruguay in 50 was the worst even though we werent alive.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
france 98.

1982 I was just disgusted by us allowing such a shitty offensive team to score 3 on us.

france 86 I didn't expected anything more than that, obviously the amarelinho de quintino choked badly as expected.

90 was tuff. even with a shitty team trained by a shitty coach we played much better than the chokers.

06 wasn't that hard because the way the game developed. we knew since the 10th minute of the game that we wouldn't beat the fags.

10 = predictable. I won two "bolões" on that WC heheh. Plus the money I bet on websites...

·
Administrator
29,340 Posts
Well, 1982 changed the history of football. It was much worst.

Anyways, in 1998 brazil would have a record of 3 straight world cups... but it would probally change the Scolari Family history...

·
Administrator
29,340 Posts
Added a poll with extra cups because old people like Garrincha can vote :D

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I voted for the 1998 failore, that who i felt than, but I am sure the worst in history is the Maracanazo in Rio, the loss to Uruguay

At least, more people dies of heart attack or other reasons as a result of this game

In 2006, I had no ilusions for his team, so it was easier for me to endure.

2010? It was bad inough, but somehow it hurt less than the 1998 one

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2010 for me.

1. That team bled and sweat the amarelinha more than any team Ive seen in a long time.
2. We were underdogs in our own country- but everyone in the team believed- the team really gelled together.
3. We were playing in a new way. We were going to show the world that when we didnt have offensive star power, we still had an awesome team in its defensive power. Lucio, Maicon, Julio Cesar were undisputedly on top of everything.
4. The characters of Lucio, Maicon, Julio Cesar, Juan and Gilberto Silva were all of exemplar character. They represented what a Brasilian NT player should act like. Above reproach and immature partying.
5. We never loss a lead in a WC before. We never ended a half winning, and then lost. It was an unprecedented experience
6. It was 1 (or 2) mistakes which caused everything to fall apart. That team was good enough to beat Spain, and if they beat Holland, we wouldve been champs.

Maybe in 10 years, I'll go back to 1998...or 2006

1 - 7 of 7 Posts