Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Toldo
Italian best goalie....better than Buffon......Carried Italy on his back in EURO 2000:eek:

2. Zanetti
Our captain......He should keep Captaincy eventhough Ronaldo is back!

3. Cordoba
Our best Central Defence...Best man marker.......Great speed....Great leap/header.....Irresplacable

4. Vieri
Saved our asses time and time again..........The best Italian Striker PERIOD ! Just look at his goal RATIO:eek: :eek:

5. Ronaldo
Commercially.......He is a money making machine for inter....Inter sell thousands of Ronaldo's merchandise.......Also ppl became an Inter fan as he/she is a Ronaldo fan !:dontcare: :eek: :tongue:

There would be many honorable mention......Unsung heroes like C.Zanetti, Materazzi, Kallon, and DiBiagio who played well for us last season !

Are your most important players the same as mine????:confused:

·
Registered
101 Posts
haah... I cant believe it... Ronaldo... moneymaking machine... so thats it you mean? he is no use for Inter on the field? u must be dumb.

1. Ronaldo : He is the worlds best player when he is fit... also our key player, Moratti has said that several times.

2. J.Zanetti : He is the best right back.... he is solid like rock

3. A.Nesta : The best defender in the world who will join us... excellent defender.

4. S.Dalmat : Very big talent... hopefully he will become the next Zidane.

5. A.Recoba : The best left foot in the world.... just look at these 5 names...

·
Registered
186 Posts
RONALDO :
One of the best strikers of this part of the world !

J.ZANETTI :
Great winger, his terrific run’s from the wings’ gonna help a lot for INTER !

NESTA :
IF HE COMES !! one of the best defender !

CORDOBA :
With the arrival of Nesta, this defensive partnership might be much better than the previous Materazzi-Cordoba (which also was good). This is gonna be the best !!

RECOBA :
I think that he might get the nod ahead of Vieri for me, even though Recoba’s place in the starting line up seems to be not good at all ! But he could be a super sub player of INTER !
His run and great crosses, just is good ! hope he plays consistently.

My other 5 good players are : Dalmat, Emre, Gamarra, Coco, Toldo.

BY THE WAY !!
RONALDO IS A GREAT PLAYER, INTER BOUGHT HIM SINCE HE IS A GREAT STRIKER AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL ADVANTAGE !
THOUGH I ADMIT THAT HE HAS ATTRACTED MANY INTER FANS !
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I WAS ATTRACTED TO INTER BY RONALDO !

BUT NOW INTER IS MORE IMPORTANT FOR ME THAN RONALDO !!!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OOOPS I forgot to add after I said that ROnaldo is a money-making player is that Ronaldo is the best striker there is after PELE if healthy:D

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OOOPS I forgot to add after I said that ROnaldo is a money-making player is that Ronaldo is the best striker there is after PELE if healthy:D

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Doesn't mean you have to post it 9 times. We believe you.

1. Zanetti - Captain extraordinaire, probably the best right-sided midfielder in the world, and he's versatile. he can play anywhere on the right.

2. Vieri - The best all-round striker in the world.

3. Toldo - Italy's best 'keeper, and only after Kahn, Seaman, and Canizares in the world.

4. Ronaldo - The Phenomenon is, after Vieri, the best striker in Italian football.

5. Cordoba - A rock in defence that only Nesta, Campbell, or Ferdinand would replace. He has been a revelation since moving to Inter.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
In no order here are 6

C.Zanetti
If you watch many games again u will realize that C.Zanetti is probably our most important player. So many goals are scored because of him. If he is sold it just shows that we have an idiot president who doesn't understand football.

C.Zanetti set up all the goals against Roma when we beat them against Chievo when we drew 2-2 he was the one who had teh major role in setting up the goal that beat Milan. U guys need to watch last season's matches tof ully understand his importance. INTER will drop apart without C.Zanetti.

If he is sold we will start losing and everyone will be wondering how come we are losing so badly. He is the best in Italy at recovering the ball and changing itinto attack immediately. He is probably the best player in Europe after Steven Gerrard at doing that. Strong forcefull tackle and ONE TIME!!!! a pass to an attacking player. His passingability i second to none.

The fact tat Moratti actually thinks Nest could be more important to INTER than him just shows the pathetic idiot of a president we have.

Dalmat

The world's best alround midfielder. If you disagree i dare say you probably don't know Dalmat :D:D:D:D The most complete player at INTER along with J.Zanetti

J.Zanetti

Nuff said......PERFECTION

Cordoba

Up until now has been our best defender. Outrageous player with great determination and ability. And hates to lose. Just my kinda player

Recoba

Probably the most gifted player at INTER along with Dalmat. has finally begun to play in a consistent way. And that is all that ever stood between him and being called in the same breath as people like Figo and Rivaldo. He is definately of their class if not superior in terms of skill. Now its time to see him in the Champions League at his best.

VIERALDO

12 goals between them at the W.C.

Milan
1 for Rui Costa
Juve
1 for Del Piero
Lazio
1 for Crespo
Roma
1 for Batigol

hmmmmmmmm

VIERALDO? Nuff said

·
Registered
101 Posts
Bastin... are u serious? Are u drunk or what? You mean in world football, Christian Vieri, Italy is better than Ronaldo, Brazil?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHA:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: HAHA:howler: AH:howler: AH:howler: HA:howler: HA:howler: AH:howler: AHHA:howler: HA:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Im tired of this... guys, understand, Vieri is not the best in the world. He is maybe top 5 strikers... but he does not belong in hte same class as Ronaldo. I just hope Recoba will get his chance to proove that he deserves the spot next to Ronaldo.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Bastin said:
Doesn't mean you have to post it 9 times. We believe you.
:howler::D:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Ronaldofan#1 said:
Bastin... are u serious? Are u drunk or what? You mean in world football, Christian Vieri, Italy is better than Ronaldo, Brazil?
Dude look at vieri's scoring ratio comapred to that of R9

vieri is a god, hell he managed 4 at the wc for the sorriest italian team in a while.

Ronaldo has scored some good ones but most have been tap ins or clean ups....only goal i can remeber he fought for was the turkey one...

TO me vieri is the best foward in the world...PHENOMENAL IN THE AIR, UNSTOPBLE FINISHING, HE HOLDS LIKE 4 GUYS AT A TIME.

Sorry man bu Vieri is as close to a perfect striker as there has been since Marco Van Basten.

Lav

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lav said:

Dude look at vieri's scoring ratio comapred to that of R9

vieri is a god, hell he managed 4 at the wc for the sorriest italian team in a while.

Ronaldo has scored some good ones but most have been tap ins or clean ups....only goal i can remeber he fought for was the turkey one...

TO me vieri is the best foward in the world...PHENOMENAL IN THE AIR, UNSTOPBLE FINISHING, HE HOLDS LIKE 4 GUYS AT A TIME.

Sorry man bu Vieri is as close to a perfect striker as there has been since Marco Van Basten.

Lav
Finally a sensible man coming through for my man Vieri........

Don't get me wrong....I like Ronaldo too.......But many Ronaldo fans keep downgrading Vieri like he sucked !!

U guys are not Inter fan U are a Ronaldo fan &therefore forced to be an INter fan

:mad: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Ronaldo was great, not as good as Vieri but still, now hes good, but Vieri is without doubt a better striker;)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts