Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

CLAUDIO, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??
-"Now I understand what happened in Roma when they broke the head of the referee" :wth:

This sentence is going to have a big punishment for Ranieri and Valencia. Cluadio Ranieri lost his nerves after the match saying this in Canal+.

There's a good article in SuperDeporte that points out how stupid Ranieri can be. Here is a reveiew of the article:

"Claudio and his stupidities (III)"
http://www.superdeporte.com/index2.php
The 3 stupidities of Ranieri:

1- 3 substitutions with 30 minutes left are stupid. Benching Aimar, double stupidity. Moreover when he justified the substitution saying that he did so because the ref "disliked Aimar", that is the biggest stupidity.

2 - Giving 30 minutes to a player who is recovering is not understandable... especially, if you can not make any other substitution after this. What would have happened if there had been an injury, a red card or someone tired?

3- What Ranieri said in Canal+ is not only an insult to the instutution that pays his salary -"our" institution, not "his"-, also it's an act that should be hardly punished by UEFA for defending violence in a shameful way.

---------------------

Ranieri must admit that he was wrong saying what he said, as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
man, i shouldnt be surprised, i rarely post here, but i was so surprised and angry at his comments i was gunna open a thread here at the valencia forum !

the guy is nuts... i should like him because he is effectively knocking our strongest competitor out of all competitions, but i feel nothing but loss and anger when i see the state of valencia today.

this guy has systematically destroyed the most compact and stable club in liga, perhaps the world.

If he's not fighting the press, or his bosses, its his own players. the man is disgraceful and poor at his job, and gets paid big money to do it.. where is the justice in this world?

someone throw a bottle at him at a home match since he likes the idea so much. :finger:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Well, at least we know kinda know where that came from.:rollani:

Together with his retarded subs last night, I hope this is the final straw for the board. Kick that moron out now!

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Just watching the match I thought Anders Frisk and his assistants were abysmal and was almost a 12th and 13th player for Werder. Di Viao had a 80% one on one chance denied by a wrong offside, and Aimar being shafted repeatedly while blowing a freekick for everytime a Werder player fell down.

Doesn't mean that Ranieri isn't a pretend coach, someone who has no idea, a clown. Said so last year, he doesn't know how to make a good team, he just knows who are good players and throws 11 on seemingly randomly. When I keep seeing long balls to *Aimar* I get really really angry and feel cheated out of proper entertainment.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Politician said:
Just watching the match I thought Anders Frisk and his assistants were abysmal and was almost a 12th and 13th player for Werder. Di Viao had a 80% one on one chance denied by a wrong offside, and Aimar being shafted repeatedly while blowing a freekick for everytime a Werder player fell down.

Doesn't mean that Ranieri isn't a pretend coach, someone who has no idea, a clown. Said so last year, he doesn't know how to make a good team, he just knows who are good players and throws 11 on seemingly randomly. When I keep seeing long balls to *Aimar* I get really really angry and feel cheated out of proper entertainment.
Aimars problem is that diving is not accepted as much in CL as in the national leagues. I think it's a shame such a great player as Aimar is diving every single time someone is near him. Agree on the offside but sh1t happens every game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts