Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,958 Posts
No problem.

Rangers Squad

1. Stefan Klos.
2. Fernando Ricksen.
4. Thomas Buffel.
5. Marvin Andrews.
6. Barry Ferguson.
7. Shota Arveladze.
8. Alex Rae.
9. Dado Prso.
10. Nacho Novo.
11. Gavin Rae.
12. Bob Malcolm.
14. Dragan Mladenovic.
15. Zurab Khizanishvilli.
16. Sotirios Kyrgiakos.
17. Chris Burke.
18. Michael Ball.
19. Steven Thompson.
20. Alan Hutton.
21. Maurice Ross.
22. Allan McGregor.
23. Bojan Djordjic.
24. Gregory Vignal.
25. Ronald Waterreus.
26. Peter Lovenkrands.
27. Jukka Santala.
28. Chris McLeod
30. Graeme Smith.
31. Hamed Namouchi.
32. Tom Brighton.
33. Alex Walker.
34. Fraser Coyle.
35. Brian McLean.
36. Marc Kalenga.
37. Steven Smith.
38. Bajram Fetai
39. Gary MacKenzie.
40. Charlie Adam.
41. Andy Dick.
42. Bob Davidson.
43. Graeme Watson.
44. Lee Robinson.
45. Ross McCormack.
46. Steven Campbell.
47. Alex McColl.
48. Warren Jacmot.
49. John Johnston.
50. Daryl Boyd.
51. Brian Gilmour.
52. Callum Reidford.
53. Scott Agnew.
54. Alan Lowing.
55. Steven Lennon.
56. Jason Crooks.
57. David Carcary.
58. Paul Emslie.
59. Martin Ure.
60. Craig Frizzel.
61. Robert Giacomi.
62. Sam Woods.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,867 Posts
chivo - do you know if they are they all training together as part of the first team squad? or is it split a bit into the under 19s/21s/reserves and the first team?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,958 Posts
I don't know to be honest. I caught a couple of episodes of "Blue Heaven" and remember from that they definitely didn't train with the first team. I think all levels from under 19 downwards trained together if I remember correctly.

The reserve team is a different matter though. When Ian Durrant was installed as Youth Team Coach he said he was looking forward to working with John Brown (Reserve Team Coach) and Davie Kirkwood (?). That would lead me to assume that the reserves train with the youths but I also remember seeing pics on the official website at the start of the season from a training session where the likes of Fetai and Kalenga were training alongside Boumsong and Novo.

Most pics you see from training at Murray Park are of the first team only together. I'd assume during the season the first team train on their own but not 100% sure on that one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,690 Posts
Stone the crows!!!! I better not hear McLeish moaning about injuries or depleted squads anytime in the near future:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,978 Posts
I've not heard of half of them. Are you sure you've not posted the buy-a-brick register at Ibrox? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,978 Posts
Marco Negri said:
I wonder why there's no number 3.

Do you think they've retired the shirt in a tribute to David Robertson?
I think that was skippy's number. Although Robbo was a terrific player in his day...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,978 Posts
I had to read that about 10 times before I noticed the error :howler:. You're by no means the worst speller (or punctuator if that's even a word) in this forum ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,958 Posts
The Judge said:
Stone the crows!!!! I better not hear McLeish moaning about injuries or depleted squads anytime in the near future:D
Just squad numbers I'm afraid. Half, if not more, are reserves or under 19s.

Angle_eyes said:
I've not heard of half of them. Are you sure you've not posted the buy-a-brick register at Ibrox? ;)
Lol, it is a big list. Alot of names on there we'll never hear of again.

Marco Negri said:
I wonder why there's no number 3.

Do you think they've retired the shirt as a tribute to David Robertson?
Number 3 was Craig Moore's shirt so it's vacant at the moment as Angle pointed out. Boumsong's vacated number 6 was taken by Bazza on his return. Soti took over Paulo Vanoli's number 16 as well. No one wants the number 13 by the looks of things- I'll take it. :smileani:

Angle_eyes said:
I had to read that about 10 times before I noticed the error :howler:. You're by no means the worst speller (or punctuator if that's even a word) in this forum ;)
No, definitely not. I'll gladly take that title as my spelling is guff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,562 Posts
didnt want to open a thread just to ask this question so im postin here....

is it possible to get any update for Bajram Fetai ? I heard he is loand somehwere if thats true
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,978 Posts
He's been on loan at Inverness Caledonian Thistle since the winter transfer window I think. I don't think he's been playing as much as we would like, but he's been saying the experience is helping his development. He's made a few substitute appearances for their first-team, including against us, where he almost scored. I suppose any first-team time will do him good, because he was only playing for our reserves every week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,562 Posts
So he still didnt score :wallbang:
I gues its good he's been loaned, he needs to play rite now... no matter which team, he just needs opurtunity.
Probably Rangers will loan him again in some other club when the season is over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,958 Posts
Tifo AC said:
So he still didnt score :wallbang:
I gues its good he's been loaned, he needs to play rite now... no matter which team, he just needs opurtunity.
Probably Rangers will loan him again in some other club when the season is over.
Why are you interested in Fetai, is he a player you like?

I heard alot of good things about him whyen he arrived at Ibrox from B93. He has been playing well in the reserves and got on the first team bench against Dunfermline last season. He came on for the last ten minutes but I didn't see it, I think he had a goal chopped off but not sure about that.

I thought he would get a first team spot with Inverness but he has yet to start a match. He looks a good player and hopefully playing in Scotland will toughen him up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,562 Posts
chivoexpiatorio said:
Why are you interested in Fetai, is he a player you like?

I heard alot of good things about him whyen he arrived at Ibrox from B93. He has been playing well in the reserves and got on the first team bench against Dunfermline last season. He came on for the last ten minutes but I didn't see it, I think he had a goal chopped off but not sure about that.

I thought he would get a first team spot with Inverness but he has yet to start a match. He looks a good player and hopefully playing in Scotland will toughen him up.

He is albanian.
Truth is I was checkin some newspapers and was some list of young players playin abroad and so... and I saw name of Fetai and his team name of course, and was writen (on loan)
therefore I came here to ask how is he doing and where is he loaned :stuckup: :embarass:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,958 Posts
Tifo AC said:
He is albanian.
Truth is I was checkin some newspapers and was some list of young players playin abroad and so... and I saw name of Fetai and his team name of course, and was writen (on loan)
therefore I came here to ask how is he doing and where is he loaned :stuckup: :embarass:
I'm not familiar with the geography there. On the Rangers web site it sayd he is Macedonian by birth but I did notice in the languages he speaks is Albanian. Quite a clever chap- speaks Albanian, Danish, English and Spanish. Did you know that he has chosen to play for Denmark and represented them at under 19 level?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,562 Posts
chivoexpiatorio said:
I'm not familiar with the geography there. On the Rangers web site it sayd he is Macedonian by birth but I did notice in the languages he speaks is Albanian. Quite a clever chap- speaks Albanian, Danish, English and Spanish. Did you know that he has chosen to play for Denmark and represented them at under 19 level?

Yes indeed, mixed rite... he is Albanian, his family lived in Macedonia and later moved to Denmark, now he has danish citizenship and yeah he played for their youth team :angel: yet im happy to see him with Rangers, wish he makes a good comeback :stuckup:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top