Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Great stuff Swoosh. I love these these.

72/100 on the first go. The majority of the rest I will never get as they are mostly black and white but a few frustrating ones. The third last pic i know but can't for the life of me remember his name.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
That one just came to me in a flash there. For some reason I thought he was Italian. The spelling took a couple of atttempts but got there in the end. 73/100 now.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Up to 79 now. Missed a couple of crackers and had a few mistakes. Got DJ mixed up with Elvis and a vetran Scandanavian mixed up with Boab.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never created this so don't have all the answers. So help me out and tell me who the player is on the far right 3rd from the bottom with the bottle of water.

I can picture the player but cannot name him and it's doing my head in.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
My dad was around tonight so I'm up to 95. One of the ones we didn't get was the one you'ev just got. I haven't got a clue who that is.

Another one we couldn't get was a guy I thought was Billy Thompson and he thought was Stensas.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My dad was around tonight so I'm up to 95. One of the ones we didn't get was the one you'ev just got. I haven't got a clue who that is.

Another one we couldn't get was a guy I thought was Billy Thompson and he thought was Stensas.
Billy Thomson (No p) is there to left of Barry Ferguson. :thmbup:

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Billy Thomson (No p) is there to left of Barry Ferguson. :thmbup:
Cheers. I'll let my dad know i was right even if I can't spell. ;)

I just got that one you were on about and can't believe I never got it before. I actually thought he was on the bottom line but it's nothing like him.

Just 3 to go.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
I want to play, but my stupid pc doesn't have excel :crybaby:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want to play, but my stupid pc doesn't have excel :crybaby:
You could try downloading open office which has a spread sheet program which should run this.

@Exiled

Stensaas is there but doesn't look much like him to me. I'm stuck on 71 :sob: mainly missing a lot of older players but who the hell is above Caniggia?

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
You could try downloading open office which has a spread sheet program which should run this.

@Exiled

Stensaas is there but doesn't look much like him to me. I'm stuck on 71 :sob: mainly missing a lot of older players but who the hell is above Caniggia?
Cheers mate. That's just the two left now.

The older players my dad got. I hadn'e a clue. The only oldie I got was Shearer as I remember seeing pics of him when he died. Colin Jackson looks like John Gordon Sinclair. There are two guys named Young beside Robert Prytz- my dad got them and I have no idea what their first names are.

The guy above Caniggia is our £2m goalkeeper now playing for Copenhagen. He looks nothing like when he played for us but i only recognised him because I saw him play against Aberdeen.

71 I haven't got yet. That's too old for my old man as well. Without his glasses it's too small for him to see. That one along with the guy above Negri are the only ones I have left to get.

Again great find mate. My dad really enjoyed it and I'll be posting it out to a few of the mates scattered about. :thmbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts