Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola! what do you think of Arteta? I thought you did a great buy...He is a great player. ANd I wanted to see him in a Barca shirt.. But as long as he didn't land in Madrid I'm happy! hope he makes you happy too!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
He's a great player :)

Has the potential to exceed what Albertz and Laudrup did for Rangers and definetaly our most exciting signing for ages :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
a

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
POPES XI said:
OK, that post is my winner of best post of the year so far!!!! Incredible stuff, really:rolleyes:

·
Registered
740 Posts
POPES XI said:
That us why old firm fans shouldn't use computers.

Actually just looking at this characters name almost started me off but i'm too happy and tired at the mo. Maybe later

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Yeah I was ready to have a go too, but if people don't know the difference between Football and religion then there's no use in trying...:rolleyes: :mad:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Gregor said:
I dont think you know the difference CB.

Gregor don't even f*ckiing start me on this one.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
religion & football are as important to each other as intelligence & power...Remember, George Bush Jr is one of the most powerful men on the planet & you'll get my point;)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
one_love_PARMA! said:
religion & football are as important to each other as intelligence & power...Remember, George Bush Jr is one of the most powerful men on the planet & you'll get my point;)
And how is religion important to football?

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
*sigh*

You missed my point. If George Bush can become one of the most powerful men in the world then you don't need intelligence.

Do you see?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
hehehe i dont tihnk i need to add anything here, i saw his anme as well and wasnt too impressed, hopefully he/she can prove us wrong if they hang about.

cam hit the nail on the head, i like it mate, your point wasnt lost on this cat. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts