Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 495 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a thread for GIFs, for songs, for videos, everything but no pictures thread (that I can recall).

BJK,

GS,

And I don't have a picture of a canary, they're such uncharismatic animals, so this will do,

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Baris Manco

Lemmy from Motorhead

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There has been a Nonda sighting,

Just because his name has popped up again recently.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts

This one reminds me of the movie Moon.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Volcano erupts in Iceland, a third of Europe's airports close.

More photos at Flickr

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
we had flights going to Frankfurt and other places in Europe cancelled, passengers were sent back from where they came haha

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
lol I know a family here in England who went holiday to Spain and now they can't come back! The next flight won't be until the 29th so they're going Istanbul to pass the time.

A road in Iceland:

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's been 2 days since I put that thing up, but as soon as I opened up this thread and saw it I started laughing hysterically.

Ofisdeki herkes beni aptal saniyor galiba.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
It's been 2 days since I put that thing up, but as soon as I opened up this thread and saw it I started laughing hysterically.

Ofisdeki herkes beni aptal saniyor galiba.
:howler: I just opened it up and started laughing hysterically too. Luckily I have an office with walls and a door... actually I probably looked even more ridiculous, people couldn't hear me laugh just saw the motion. Oh well, niye ben cumartesi sabahin korunde calisiyorum zaten?!

1 - 20 of 495 Posts