• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Yes and No!

Yes because Henry on his day is the best in the world.

No because Henry tends to choke in big matches.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I don't think Ramos is an easy kid!! So i think its a NO!!

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Kyle said:
i think Arsenal will win today, even with the kid's playing
:eekani:

What a terrible prediction?? Real is back having raped Zaragoza in the cup, and their forward line will be too much for the likes of Cygan and Sendros ;)

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
2Pac said:
:eekani:

What a terrible prediction?? Real is back having raped Zaragoza in the cup, and their forward line will be too much for the likes of Cygan and Sendros ;)
No one expects Arsenal to win, i like upsets, but i expect Madrid to win away ;)

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Put your gay fantasy aside and get back on topic. Ramos and Woody will shut out Henry and Bergkamp or Reyes, whichever plays.

Btw: I saw Reyes on some champions league program talking about how the Bernabau is the best stadium in the world, and he likes playing there :D

I wonder deep in his heart what colour shirt he would be wearing in his dream, I doubt its red :pp

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Arsenal's playing a 4-5-1 tonight, so no, Henry won't own Ramos at all.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
why not? Looks like a perfect counter attack setup. If Henry gets a counter anything can happen, if you consider who is playing DM then some counters are bound to happen.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Lite®nit said:
why not? Looks like a perfect counter attack setup. If Henry gets a counter anything can happen, if you consider who is playing DM then some counters are bound to happen.
Exactly, very good point :thumbsup:

In the head to head. i don't know who will win the match up, but Henry will be trying to gain some inspiration from what his pal Ronaldinho did to SR earlier in the year. Don't know how successful he'll be though.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Ahhh...Ramos.

You know, he is so soft, he makes Henry look like Conan the Barbarian. :D

Seriously, he might be an exceptional talent and great defender, but he is obviously a crossdresser who has overdosed on estrogen pills. :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
Ahhh...Ramos.

You know, he is so soft, he makes Henry look like Conan the Barbarian. :D
How is Ramos soft?

He plays absolutely nothing like his looks would lead one to believe.

He's actually very physical and tough.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
henrys a choker.. he'll probably miss an open goal

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Simba said:
I'm backing Henry to have a good game tonight, it's about time he performed in Europe.
yea... sure... and crouch will score against benefica tonight

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.