Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
I have a good feeling about this one, but Luis Fabiano just scored a hat-trick against Portugal, so he needs to be well marked, hopefully we can have our full strength defense on, and that means no Marchena in the defense. Unfortunately Del Horno is out, so we have to put up with Moretti.
AMUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
It'll probably end 8-3 to Sevilla :howler:

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
I have a good feeling about this one, but Luis Fabiano just scored a hat-trick against Portugal, so he needs to be well marked, hopefully we can have our full strength defense on, and that means no Marchena in the defense. Unfortunately Del Horno is out, so we have to put up with Moretti.
AMUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm...i dont think our defenders know what marking is

·
Registered
709 Posts
Trust me I have faith in Albiol and Alexis to do a better job then Pepe (good defender but was awful wednesday) and Alves who is just horrible.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
What a shit match thread ;)

We need to play 4-5-1/4-3-3 like against Getafe, we must defend well, and keep things tight, if not we will get sliced. These games are 6 point games, a point would be a fantastic result, i win is not out of the question, if we do the basics right.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Porteros: Renan y Guaita.

Defensas: Miguel, Alexis, Albiol, Marchena y Moretti.

Centrocampistas: Maduro, Edu, Baraja, Fernandes, Pablo, Joaquín, Hugo Viana y Mata.

Delanteros: Zigic, Morientes y Villa.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Porteros: Renan y Guaita.

Defensas: Miguel, Alexis, Albiol, Marchena y Moretti.

Centrocampistas: Maduro, Edu, Baraja, Fernandes, Pablo, Joaquín, Hugo Viana y Mata.

Delanteros: Zigic, Morientes y Villa.
Thank fcuk that he is back!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Alexis and Albiol for the most part have been solid at the back for us. Vicente being out is a blow, but that means that Joaquin will have to step to the plate and deliver for us. For as much as he's paid, he needs to step up in games like this. Mata and Villa are always reliable. I trust Fernandes in the midfield more and more now and even though Albelda is just old and slow, he at least is putting in the effort he failed to put in for us last season.

I think we can squeek a good result here. We do tend to play better against the good teams and we beat Getafe more convincingly than they did IMO.

Hoping for a good match from the lads.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Vicente is out again.:cry:
unfortunately it was oly a matter of time before it happened. :( anyone know if it serious?

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Renan
Miguel - Albiol - Alexis - Moretti
Marchena - Edú
Manelelé
Joaquín - Villa - Mata

I'm sure, Emery will play Baraja though.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
I just had a dream that Sevilla won 8-3!:eek:
What have you done to my head, zoric?!?!
:howler:

You read this post and then you probably woke up and thought it was for real :D

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
starting 11:
-----------------renan---------------
migue--albiol--alexis--moretti