Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I painted a mental picture of her, a red soul and a blue mind. that was all and that’s all that mattered because a shell would limit her. then I saw her in my sleep the night before last and I’m still in a euphoric state, the Goddess of the Dawn.

she’s the light at the end of the tunnel, the beacon fire in the dark, the glimmer of hope and truly the meaning of my life. in all the chaos a trace of clarity, she is the only one I see. in the heart of winter the comfort of the sun, she is the one.

can someone love a definition? cause she defines what a woman is. can someone love a meaning? cause she’s what love is. anyhoo, it doesn’t matter now cause nothing will ever fill the void and I can never feel complete unless I hold her.

and so I wait.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
That is beautiful Of Wolf and Man :star::cool: :thumbsup:

Now, have you found such a woman?

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
of wolf of man, you are really an artist!! really, you write like you play music, it's excellent:)

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Oh wow, that's awesome! :eek: :cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Did you write it yourself?:eek:

Man, I don't think I have ever said that in Xtratime or anywhere else, but you'll be the first one:

I bow in front of your magical prose. :thumbsup:

This is it!!!!:dazed: :star:

Man, please share more and more and more of such sublime artistic proses. :thumbsup::star: :cool:

Cheers.;)

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow ummm thanx :embarass: you’re giving me too much credit :D.

I don’t write much because I don’t think I have the talent and thus to me words diminish important things, words shrink feelings that seem limitless to no more than life size. and it’s hard to talk or write about them cause they lie too close to your naked self, like landmarks to a treasure your enemies would love to steal away. and no one wants to make grave revelations just to have someone not understand what they mean or why you think it’s so important that you almost cried while explaining. and so we keep them locked inside not really for want of secrecy as much as it’s of want of an understanding ear.

I know the Goddess of the Dawn and what’s amazing is that this almost mythical being is down to earth, and what’s mind boggling is that she’s got feeling for me which makes me feel helpless yet I relish the helplessnes even though I’m a real proud man. when dusk falls and obscures the sky she’s the shine of the northern star, no dead of night can fade the brilliance of her light. but the whole thing is so complicated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts