Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been hearing about the negotiations for a while now and it seems serious, things are picking up slowly and Zaki Rakhiv was preset in the last management meeting of the club. Tonight he has given his first media Interview to ONE where he mentioned he is doing this to put up a team that is capable of fighting Leviev and Gaidamak's big money. If Zaki joins, Maccabi are expected to set a club record budget of 60 Million NIS.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
We've been hearing about the negotiations for a while now and it seems serious, things are picking up slowly and Zaki Rakhiv was preset in the last management meeting of the club. Tonight he has given his first media Interview to ONE where he mentioned he is doing this to put up a team that is capable of fighting Leviev and Gaidamak's big money. If Zaki joins, Maccabi are expected to set a club record budget of 60 Million NIS.
Intresting, Loni won´t sell Maccabi so easy, but he will receive a lot of pressure and the question i make is: If Rakhiv buys Maccabi will Caanen remain coach? Because we have recently seen that Loni and Driks have anounced him for next season, but maybe Rakhiv have other plans.
I want Caanen to stay, but it wll only be official after March 1st.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
hope he stays as well, and i wouldn't be concerned with Loni, the Maccabi fans get what they want.....all the time. I couple of chants against loni and some threats will be enough to make him sell the team

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
hope he stays as well, and i wouldn't be concerned with Loni, the Maccabi fans get what they want.....all the time. I couple of chants against loni and some threats will be enough to make him sell the team
Yeah during this period he received a lot of pressure form the "Maccabi Nimni" fans, but he waited a while season to hear them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts