Xtratime Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
16,666 Posts
Pellegrino- has been pretty good!
Morinetes- poor so far but will prove to be a great signing, the goals he has scored have been brilliant and he has shown good movement just needs to get the ball me.
Garcia- has shown moments of pure genious and others of pure frustration, hopefully we're looking at a Pires situation as in first season adapting to the physical side of the Premiership, then flying in his second season!
Alonso- what can you say about Alonso? Probably established himself as the most important member of the team, has been sorely missed since his injury.
Josemi- started off great then went shit, and now he's just injured all the time- could be a useful squad player.
Nunez- Probably the worsed player in the squad but I'm not complaing he was free and has show some moments of "class" e.g. Everton game, in the cup.
Carson- only seen him once but looks good, alot of Leeds fans tell me he's destined to be the best keeper in England, time will tell.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.