Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jcam,

How good is this kid? Only saw him play twice. Brazil NT starter??

hope so, it will solve half our problems!!!

·
Administrator
29,393 Posts
The kid deserves a test. Last year he was already good, this year he is physically bettter and even without thee bulldog style, he is one of tthe leaders on steals. Good passing, we are always like "this guy will screw up and lose the ball" but so far, absurd coolness.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this guy is a gem Jcam.

Should be called up.

top player, top pass, top vision.

a classic brazil DM of old :)

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
doubt he will hav his chance under retard Dungarse.

Gustavo/Fernandinho r both limited playas and both shameful symbols of the 1-7 and still untouchable.:dazed:

·
Administrator
29,393 Posts
this guy is a gem Jcam.

Should be called up.

top player, top pass, top vision.

a classic brazil DM of old :)
Yeah, he is good. Technical side and all, but the system must be suited for him, as he is too slow and do most ball recovering reading the plays and not tackling. Still, if you need someone to correct the passing in the middle it is him.

I am all for giving chances to all those guys, he , douglas santos, renato augusto, lucas lima, jemerson, gil, etc. There is no reason to vallue the guys who go after money in china or go play in france or england or italy, plus, the NT may be the jump they need for a higher level and also will help them to stay here if leave, choose better teams/leagues to go.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i want douglas santos starting for brazil.

rafael carioca in the squad. Gil too.

still need to check jemerson more.

not liking this chinese invasion at all

·
Administrator
29,393 Posts
I do not even think Douglas is exceptional (Jemerson is another level), but if now we do not open the doors to those kids, we will end in the same sittuation of the previous years: a team of veterans, confortable in the NT one year before the world cup, but no options in the bench in the case those veterans underperform when the Cup starts. We need to know if those guys can provide options already. The Copa America was wasted this way.

And yeah, Chinese dudes are doing a help for the NT cleaning up some of the those veterans, but Renato Augusto was a retard. His fuction was something needed for the NT and he will just go to china.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think Renato Augusto is a NT starter material. he was going to fight to be in the squad and probably lose out.

in 3 years of corinthians, he played well 6 months.

anyway, this invasion of china in our football, will have to make us to change the strucutre of our football urgently, otherwise we will not exist in 5 years time. pretty frightening.

anwyay, i hope douglas santos and rafael carioca get called up and participate for brazil in 2016 with major functions

·
Administrator
29,393 Posts
I think he is someone who need game, a different kind of player, able to distribute the ball, slow the game. Lucas for example, is dynamic all the time, same for coutinho. But now of course, he should be ruled out.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lucas should not be considered until he matures. he plays like an 18 year old to this day,, just thinking in dribbling and dribbling. his reading of the game is terrible. in the highest level, an attacking midfielder HAS TO READ THE GAME... he still does not.:(

I thiink Lucas Lima is higher than him on the pecking order (ahead of lucas moura)

with renato augusto oging to china, he is basically out of the national team.

·
Administrator
29,393 Posts
Yes, I meant Lucas Lima. Lucas Moura was always like that, overated because a few months at São Paulo when São Paulo had no relevance at the league at all.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Lucas Lima is a USELESS playa. Wut can he do? He can't dribble, he can't score, he can't assist, he is just passin the ball around. And he is already 26 yrs old in few months. He is a poor man's Diego and da next Chinese leeg playa.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lucas lima can fill in the gaps of a midfield. he can do playmaking and he can run. is he a starting material for brazil? obvoulsy no. is he a good squad player? definitly yes.

i hope he goes to europe, instead of china.

i prefer lucas lima to oscar!

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
anyway, this invasion of china in our football, will have to make us to change the strucutre of our football urgently, otherwise we will not exist in 5 years time. pretty frightening.
Next deal:

Geuvânio (FC Santos winger, 23 yrs old) signed by Chinese second division side Tianjin Songjiang

Has been a good skillfull prospect actually.

bye bye

1 - 15 of 15 Posts